These Best Fourth of July No Bake Desserts are fun, easy, incredibly delicious and will help save you time in the kitchen so you can enjoy all the patriotic festivities with your friends and family.
No Bake Fourth of July Desserts
The Fourth of July is a great time to celebrate with tons of fireworks, community parades, backyard BBQs and of course, sweet and delicious desserts. But with the heat of the summer, no one wants to be stuck in the kitchen baking. That’s what you’re going to love about these simple, no bake dessert recipes.
Whether you’re hosting a big star-spangled banner bash or simply looking for a sweet treat to enjoy while hanging out with family, there are plenty of options here with this collection of no bake desserts. From cool and refreshing popsicles to creamy no bake cheesecake and many more, each of these festive dessert ideas will satisfy your sweet tooth without having to heat up your kitchen.
Why We Love These No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Easy recipes: Because there is no oven required for these yummy no bake 4th of July dessert recipes, you can spend more time enjoying the fireworks and less time in the kitchen.
- Festive treats: Each of these sweet treats are festive and will add beautiful pops of color to your holiday dessert table.
- Wide variety: We covered all the bases with this ultimate collection of desserts. From rice krispie treats to no churn ice cream, everyone will find a yummy, sweet treat they love.
1. Red, White, and Blue Ice Cream (No Churn)
2. Fourth of July Krispy Treats
3. Fourth of July Fruit Sparklers
4. Red, White, and Blue Layered Jello
5. Red, White, and Blue Snack Mix
6. Fourth of July Pretzel Bites
7. Red, White, and Blue Marshmallow Bars
8. Fourth of July Jello Shots
9. Carved Stars and Stripes Watermelon
10. 4th Of July Marshmallow Pops
11. Angel Food Cake Dessert Cups
12. Patriotic White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Sprinkles
13. Red, White and Blue No Bake Fruit Tart
14. Coconut Blue Raspberry Popsicles
15. No Bake Chocolate Truffles with Oreos
16. 4th of July Icebox Cake (video)
17. Red, White and Blue Trifle Cups
18. Red, White and Blue Cheesecake
19. Sugar Free Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Berry Cups
20. Red White Blue Cheese and Fruit Charcuterie Board
21. No-Bake 4th of July Patriotic Pudding Pie
22. Homemade Red White and Blue Marshmallows
23. Easy Gluten Free Icebox Cake
24. Blueberry Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
25. Red, White and Blue Fruit Kabobs
26. Red White and Blue Vanilla Fudge Recipe
27. Patriotic Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches
28. Triple Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
29. Easy Yogurt Granola Cups
30. Fourth of July Fruit Tray
31. Red, White, and Blue Jello with Cream
32. Red White and Blue Watermelon Pizza
33. No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Pretzel Crust
34. Red White & Blue Chocolate-Dipped Sugar Wafers
35. Fourth of July Dessert: No-Bake Patriotic Dessert Lasagna
36. Strawberry and Blueberry Panna Cotta
37. 4th Of July Flag Oreos
38. Patriotic Red, White and Blue Graham Cracker Frozen Treat
39. Berries with Sweet Mascarpone Cream Recipe
40. Patriotic Pudding Popsicles
41. Strawberry Jello Salad Dessert
42. Easy No Bake Two Bite Berry Pies
43. Red White & Blue Dessert for 4th of July
44. No-Bake Berry Tart (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
45. Frozen Greek Yogurt Granola Bars
46. Berry-licious Chia Seed Pudding
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Leave a Review!