This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
Andes mint fudge is a rich, creamy chocolate fudge with chunks of Andres cookie and peppermint bark on top!
You might also like our round up of over 15 fudge recipes!
This fudge recipe is pretty simple and you can use as much or as little of the bark as you like.
Another great option is to buy the small Andes mints. Unwrap them and chop them into pieces and use them on the tops of the fudge.
- sweetened condensed milk
- chocolate chips
- peppermint extract
- Andes Mint Cookie Bark, chopped
- Andes Mint Peppermint Bark, chopped
How to Make This Fudge Recipe
Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray and layer with wax paper. Spray the wax paper as well. Fudge tends to stick, so this give extra leverage to get the cooled fudge out of the pan.
In a small saucepan, combined the sweetened condensed milk and the peppermint extract.
Pour the chocolate chips into a heatsafe bowl.
Once the milk has started to steam and simmer, pour over the chocolate chips.
Whisk the milk and chocolate chips together until combined and smooth
Scoop the fudge into the baking dish.
Sprinkle the mint cookie bark and peppermint bark onto the top of the fudge.
Allow to cool overnight on the counter before cutting into squares.
Want More Peppermint Desserts?
- Peppermint Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Candy Cane Brownies
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
- Peppermint Martini
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 ½ Cups Andes Mint Cookie Bark chopped
- 1 ½ Cups Andes Mint Peppermint Bark chopped
- Spray the 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spay and cover it with wax paper.
- Using a small pot, combine condensed milk and peppermint extract
- In medium-sized mixing bowl, add the chocolate chips and set aside
- Once the milk has started to steam and simmer, pour over the chocolate chips
- Whisk the milk and chocolate chips together until smooth
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the mint cookie bark and peppermint bark onto the top of the fudge.
- Allow to cool overnight on the counter before cutting into squares.