This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
Oreo peppermint truffles are made with Oreo cookies, crushed candy canes, and cream cheese all covered in white chocolate!!
You might also like our regular Oreo cheesecake balls. Similar, but without any peppermint.
- Oreo cookies
- cream cheese
- peppermint extract
- white melting chocolate or chocolate chips
- crushed candy canes
How to Make Oreo Truffles
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
Place the Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until
Add the cream cheese and pulse until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop some dough into your hands and
roll into a ball, place onto cookie sheet
Repeat steps until all dough is used
Place the cookie balls in the freezer until well chilled, at least 1 hour.
Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate and mix until smooth
Remove Oreo cookie truffles from freezer and dip in melted chocolate.
Place back onto baking sheet and top with crushed candy canes.
Want More Peppermint Desserts?
- Peppermint Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Candy Cane Brownies
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
- Peppermint Martini
- 18 Oreos
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1/4 cups candy canes crushed
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until the cookies are finely ground.
- Add cream cheese and pulse until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop some dough into your hands and roll one-inch balls.
- Place balls on cookie sheet.
- Repeat steps until all dough is used.
- Place the truffle balls in the freezer until well chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in microwave in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth. Stir in between each interval.
- Remove Oreo cookie truffles from freezer and dip in melted chocolate. Tap excess chocolate off of each truffle.
- Place coated truffle onto baking sheet and top with crushed candy canes.
- Let cool completely so chocolate hardens.