This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
These chocolate peppermint cookies are soft and delicious, dipped in white chocolate and candy cane pieces. It’s a perfect Christmas cookie with chocolate and peppermint flavors.
Nothing better than a chewy cookie and these chewy chocolate peppermint cookies hit the spot this holiday season.
You’ll need some simple ingredients, including some candy canes or peppermint candies.
You’ll cream the sugar and add in the eggs.
Form rounded balls on cookie sheet and bake.
Once the cookies have cooled you can dip them in the melted white chocolate.
Add the peppermint candy cane pieces and the candy cane sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
These are such adorable cookies.
They’re perfect for a cookie exchange or a gift too! You’ll also love our easy Grinch cookies!
Want More Christmas Cookies?
- Christmas Wreath Cornflake Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Pinwheel Sugar Cookies
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
- Peanut butter balls
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. Saalt
- 1 pkg. white chocolate melts
- Peppermint extract
- 3-4 mini Candy Canes crushed
- Candy cane-shaped sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Add it into the sugar mixture and mix until combined well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie dough onto cookie sheets and bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies completely.
- Melt the white chocolate per package directions and dip each cookie into the chocolate until coated halfway.
- Put 2 candy cane sprinkles on the white chocolate and sprinkle crushed candy canes around on the chocolate. Let harden.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Leave a Reply