This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
Nothing better than a chewy cookie and these chewy chocolate peppermint cookies hit the spot this holiday season.
You’ll need some simple ingredients, including some candy canes or peppermint candies.
You’ll cream the sugar and add in the eggs.
Form rounded balls on cookie sheet and bake.
Once the cookies have cooled you can dip them in the melted white chocolate.
Add the peppermint candy cane pieces and the candy cane sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
These are such adorable cookies.
They’re perfect for a cookie exchange or a gift too!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. Saalt
- 1 pkg. white chocolate melts
- Peppermint extract
- 3-4 mini Candy Canes crushed
- Candy cane-shaped sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Add it into the sugar mixture and mix until combined well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie dough onto cookie sheets and bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies completely.
- Melt the white chocolate per package directions and dip each cookie into the chocolate until coated halfway.
- Put 2 candy cane sprinkles on the white chocolate and sprinkle crushed candy canes around on the chocolate. Let harden.