Looking for a quick, easy and simple snack for your holiday party that everyone will ask how you made them? Oreo cheesecake balls are so easy, you can literally get them done in under an hour!
The whole crew always gives rave reviews every time I throw these bad boys out onto the buffet spread. These Oreo cheesecake balls are super easy to make and you only need a minimum of four items to make them (sprinkles are optional)!
These Oreo cheesecake balls are like cake balls made with cheesecake and chocolate sandwich cookies! Then dipped in white chocolate. What’s not to love?
You’ll need some chocolate sandwich cookies and cream cheese for the base. Then almond bark for the coating. And get festive with the decorations with colorful sprinkles.
Use a food processor to crush the chocolate sandwich cookies. You want these really fine. It’s possible to do it in a plastic baggie too and just crush them with a rolling pin, but I like the fineness of using the food processor. Of course, if you need to get out some aggression, by all means crush by hand!
Blend the softened cream cheese with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
Roll the dough between parchment or wax paper. This makes sure the mixture is combined. Next, you’ll tear off a small portion and roll into a ball. Continue with the rest of the dough and place individual balls on cookie sheet.
Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for the cheesecake balls to chill (about 30 minutes.)
While they are chilling, you can melt the almond bark (you can also use white chocolate candy melts) in 30 second intervals. Tip the chilled cheesecake balls into the melted chocolate and tap off the excess chocolate. Place the finished cheesecake balls on the tray. Add decorations and sprinkles and let dry.
You can get really festive with your decorations. I love using red and green on the white chocolate for Christmas.
They look so festive at a Christmas party.
These will be gone fast, so be sure to save one for yourself!
Oreo Cheesecake Balls
- 1 package chocolate sandwich cookies like Oreos
- 1, 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 package almond bark or candy melts
- Sprinkles optional
- Parchment paper
- Crush sandwich cookies in a blender, food processor they resemble coffee grounds. You may need to turn the settings on your blender higher to blend the cookies all the way.
- Place crushed cookies into medium-sized mixing bowl. Add softened cream cheese and mix until blended well.
- Finished product will resemble a dough.
- Place ball of dough between two parchment sheets and roll out. (You can use a rolling pin or just flatten with your hand.)
- Tear off dough and begin rolling into 1” ball sizes. Place cheesecake balls onto a cookie sheet.
- Place dough balls in refrigerator to chill for about 30 minutes.
- While cheesecake balls are chilling, microwave almond bark or candy melts in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals. Once melted, dip cheesecake balls in melted chocolate, shake excess off and place on parchment paper. (You can use a fork to hold the balls when dipping into the almond bark)
- Before the candy sets up, decorate with festive sprinkles of choice!
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share it with me on @thebalancingmom and follow on Tiktok @balancingmotherhood and Pinterest @thebalancingmom for more!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Comments & Reviews
I love this! They look so delicious.. I have to try it.
This seems really easy to make, i like that you are sharing pictures of each step it will help me follow through while trying it. Thank you.
These look so cute and are actually easy enough that I may try to “bake” em!
Alina | besosalina.com
Jennifer Corter says
Oh my goodness, these look SO good. I want to munch them!