This delightfully delicious Lemon Blueberry Fluff recipe combines a light and creamy texture with pops of fruity sweetness. It’s easy and refreshing no-bake tasty dessert salad that’s perfect for any occasion!
Blueberry Lemon Fluff
This lemon blueberry fluff no-bake dessert recipe is perfect for your next backyard BBQ, family gathering, potluck, or just the next time you want an easy and homemade sweet treat. Bursting with bright flavors of fresh lemons and sweet blueberries, and studded with fluffy marshmallows, this recipe has an amazing balance of tangy sweetness that makes it the perfect summer dessert.
One of the things you’ll love most is that preparing sweet, fluffy salad couldn’t be easier! Simply fold in fresh berries and lemon zest into a sweetened whipped topping base and let it chill in the fridge. Since this heavenly light and airy dessert requires no baking, it’s an ideal go-to summer dessert.
If you love this delicious salad dessert, you should also check out this recipe for Blueberry Fluff, Pineapple Fluff, or Orange Fluff salads.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Refreshing and light: The combination of zesty lemons and juicy blueberries creates a delicious treat on hot summer days or as a refreshing treat after a heavy meal.
- Simple recipe: It only takes minutes to whip up a batch of this easy dessert using simple ingredients you can get from your local grocery store.
- Delicious flavors: Lemons and blueberries are a heavenly flavor combination. The sweet, whipped topping and tangy cream cheese balance out the fruit flavors perfectly.
- Versatile dish: This delicious lemon blueberry fluff salad can double as a side dish and a dessert, just like this Watergate Salad or this Ambrosia recipe.
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Whipped cream, thawed
- Fresh lemons (you’ll need the fresh lemon juice and the lemon zest)
- Lemon extract (optional, for extra lemon flavor)
- Mini marshmallows
- Fresh blueberries
- Sliced almonds for topping (optional)
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Electric mixer
- Citrus zester
Step One: Beat the Cream Cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer on medium-high speed until smooth.
Step Two: Add the Whipped Topping
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip, lemon juice, and lemon extract with a rubber spatula until combined
Step Three: Fold in Berries and Marshmallows
- Add the fresh juicy blueberries and marshmallows and continue to fold it all together and coat in the cream mixture.
Step Four: Chill, Garnish and Serve
- Add to a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Right before serving, garnish with sliced almonds and fresh lemon zest if you prefer, Enjoy!
Tasty Lemon Blueberry Salad Add-ins
- Coconut flakes: For a tropical twist, you can sprinkle some coconut flakes into your fluff dessert. They work well with the blueberry flavor.
- Crushed graham cracker crumbs: To give you fluff a cheesecake flavor, add some crushed graham crackers or crushed vanilla wafers. The buttery crumbs work great with the fruity flavors.
- Fresh mint leaves: You can add a delightful touch of herby coolness with just a couple of chopped fresh mint leaves.
- White chocolate chips: Add even more sweetness and crunch to the fluffy texture with some white chocolate chips added in.
- Pineapple chunks: For an extra burst of tropical goodness, a diced pineapple is always a huge hit.
- Cottage cheese: If you want to add an interesting twist, you can use part cottage cheese or even add a couple of tablespoons of sour cream to the cool whip and cream cheese mixture.
- Pudding version: You can use a flavored instant pudding mix such as vanilla, lemon, or cheesecake flavor, instead of cream cheese. You’ll use a 3.4 oz box with 1 cup of cold milk. Then continue the instructions by adding the whipped topping and remaining fillings.
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries?
While it is recommended that you use fresh blueberries in this recipe, if all you have is frozen blueberries, they will work. Just make sure to thaw it completely and drain them well before adding them to the other ingredients.
Can I Make My Own Whipped Topping?
If you want to make a homemade version of cool whip using heavy whipping cream, you can use this recipe for Stabilized Whipped Cream. It only takes 4 ingredients, cream cheese, powdered sugar, pure vanilla extract, and heavy cream. It’s super easy to make and can be used in many great recipes.
How Long Do Fluff Recipes Last in the Fridge?
This blueberry fluff salad can be made a day or two in advance. You can store leftovers in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 2 days. After that the texture changes and it can start to become runny.
More Blueberry Recipes
- Blueberry Heaven on Earth
- Homemade Blueberry Pie
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Blueberry Bread Recipe
- Blueberry Pancake Muffins
Lemon Blueberry Fluff
- 8 ounce cream cheese 1 block
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 1 lemon juiced
- ¼ teaspoon lemon extract optional, for extra lemon flavor
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 18 ounces fresh blueberries
- fresh lemon zest optional, for garnish
- sliced almonds for topping optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping, lemon juice, and lemon extract with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Add the fresh blueberries and marshmallows and continue to fold it all together and coat in the cream mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Right before serving, garnish with sliced almonds and fresh lemon zest if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on @thebalancingmom and follow on Tiktok @balancingmotherhood and Pinterest @thebalancingmom for more!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Leave a Review!