These air fryer English muffin pizzas are a delicious homemade mini version of the family dinner favorite that’s ready in minutes. English muffins serve as a light and toasty pizza crust, which is topped with a tangy sauce, gooey mozzarella cheese, and salty pepperoni then baked to a perfect golden brown in the air fryer.
English muffins aren’t just for breakfast anymore! Turn any night into pizza night the easy way with these air fryer English muffin pizzas. They’re a great way to have homemade pizza whenever the mood strikes.
Just as cheesy and delicious as anything you can buy, these personal pizzas have a delicious English muffin crust that’s crispy and chewy, with plenty of nooks and crannies to catch all the delicious sauce and melted cheese.
Perfect for a busy weeknight, a lazy weekend, or even a delicious and easy snack, these fun mini pizzas will turn any occasion into a pizza party.
Also try our Air Fryer French Bread Pizzas.
Table of Contents
💗 Why We Love This Recipe
- Satisfy your pizza cravings with this quick and easy dinner that’s always a guaranteed hit with the family – even the picky eaters will love it.
- Personal pizzas are a great option when you’re cooking for just one or two people, or when family members are eating at different times.
- This English muffin pizza recipe is great for getting the kids involved in the kitchen – they can help to create and top their own unique pizza varieties.
- This quick meal is as delicious as a take-out or delivery pizza, and much cheaper.
- English muffins
- Pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperoni
- Italian seasoning
🥄 How to Make Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas
Step One: Toast the Muffins
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees and split the English muffins in half.
- Once the air fryer has preheated, bake 3-4 (depending on the size of your air fryer) English muffin halves for about a minute – just until the muffins are lightly toasted.
Step Two: Add Toppings and Bake
- Remove the muffins from the air fryer and top each one with your favorite pizza sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese and mini pepperoni slices, then sprinkle the Italian seasoning.
- Place the assembled pizzas back in the preheated air fryer and bake for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Tips and Suggestions
- Apply olive oil spray to the inside of the fryer before use to make clean up easy.
- For best results, don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket, as it will prevent the pizza from cooking correctly and crisping up.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake these in a toaster oven or place them on a baking sheet and bake them in the regular oven.
- BBQ sauce – Use barbecue sauce or buffalo sauce and shredded chicken for a new twist on a classic pizza.
- Alfredo – Top with Alfredo sauce, bacon, sausage, and cheese for a breakfast pizza.
- Fresh herbs – Add some fresh basil or fresh oregano for extra Italian flavor.
- Cheddar cheese – Mix some cheddar cheese in with the mozzarella and top with grated parmesan cheese for a delicious three-cheese pizza.
- Bagels – Try using bagel halves instead of English muffins for some delicious bagel pizzas.
- Veggies – add green peppers or bell pepper, onions, mushrooms, or other vegetables.
How Do I Store Air Fryer English muffin pizzas?
You can store the finished pizzas in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days or freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to serve, you can reheat them in the air fryer.
Can I Add Vegetables or Other Toppings?
You can add just about any of your favorite pizza toppings including vegetables as long as they aren’t frozen. Frozen toppings may not cook at the same rate, and frozen vegetables may add water to the pizza, making it soggy.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas
- air fryer
- 6 english muffins
- 14 ounce jar pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Split all the English muffins in half. Preheat air fryer to 400. When it’s to temperature bake 3-4 (depends on the size of your air fryer) english muffins for 1 minute to lightly toast the muffin.
- Remove from air fryer and spread pizza sauce on top of each English muffin. Add mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Place back in air fryer for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove and start your next batch of English muffin pizzas.
What’s For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.