The collection of the best Valentine’s Day Cake Pop Ideas creates some of the most beautiful and delicious bite-sized desserts you’ll ever taste. Treat your loved ones to any of these easy to make festive cake pops and you’ll never reach for that heart-shaped box of chocolates again.
Table of Contents
Best Valentine’s Day Cake Pop Recipes
This year, say Happy Valentine’s Day with something a little bit different than traditional flowers or candy. These homemade cake pops are decadent bite-sized desserts that are the perfect recipe for kids to help with, and they’re so much fun to eat! Wrap them up in clear cellophane bags and they make the perfect Valentine’s Day for your special someone.
With this collection, there several different scrumptious flavors of cake pops to choose from. Whether it’s vanilla, chocolate, red velvet or something with a bit of a fun twist, these recipes will not disappoint. There’s even an adult-only bourbon cake pop recipe included!
Why We Love Cake Pops
- Easy: Though you can make them with scratch-made cake, most cake pop recipes are made with cake made from a boxed mix and store-bought frosting.
- Beautiful: The cake pops are coated in vibrant colored melted chocolate and decorated with pretty festive sprinkles.
- Fun: Cake pops are easy, cute, super fun to eat and are the perfect bite-sized portion!
There are many different variations of cake pops you can choose from here. While the instructions may not require some of these kitchen tools, this list will give you a general idea of what is typically needed.
- Wire rack-to place the round cake balls on to dry
- Sheet pan-for transferring the cake balls to the fridge or freezer
- Good selection of sprinkles- in different fun shapes and colors that will make pretty decorations on the cake pops
- Electric mixer-you can usually just use your hands to combine the cake mixture, but some prefer to use a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment
- Large mixing bowl-to mix together the cake crumbles, frosting or other ingredients
- Microwavable bowl-for melting chocolate wafers or candy melts
- Wilton candy melts-or any of your favorite brand of chocolate candy coating to dip the cake pops in
- Small cookie scoop-helps you to make even ball shape pops
- Foil lined styrofoam block-once you have dipped the pops in chocolate, stick the individual pops into the block so they can dry smoothly.
1. Valentine’s Day Cake Pops
2. Starbucks Copycat Vanilla Cake Pops Recipe
These adorable pink cake pops are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat. Decorated with little white sprinkles, they’re cute and flirty, great for sharing with your loved ones!
3. Sugar-Free Keto Cake Pops
4. Valentine’s Cake Pops
5. Red Velvet Bourbon Cake Balls
6. Donut Hole Cake Pops
7. Chocolate Cake Pops
8. Conversation Heart Marshmallow Pops
9. Lotus Biscoff Cake Pops
10. Valentine’s Day Cake Balls in the Cake Pop Maker
11. Starbucks Strawberry Cake Pops Copycat Recipe
12. Red Velvet Cake Pops
More Fun Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Heart-Shaped Oreo Bark
- Conversation Hearts Cupcakes
- Chocolate-Covered Marshmallow Pops
- Heart-Shaped Rice Krispies Pops
- Conversation Hearts Krispies Treats
- Valentine’s Brownie Truffles
- Valentine’s Crinkle Cookies
- Valentine’s Hot Chocolate Bombs (pink!)
- Pink Hot Chocolate
Valentine’s Day Cake Pop Ideas
- Valentine's Day Cake Pops
- Starbucks Copycat Vanilla Cake Pops Recipe
- Sugar-Free Keto Cake Pops
- Valentine's Cake Pops
- Red Velvet Bourbon Cake Balls
- Donut Hole Cake Pops
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Conversation Heart Marshmallow Pops
- Lotus Biscoff Cake Pops
- Valentine’s Day Cake Balls in the Cake Pop Maker
- Starbucks Strawberry Cake Pops Copycat Recipe
- Red Velvet Cake Pops
- Pick a fun cake pop recipe.
- Gather up the ingredients.
- Make your cake pops and enjoy!
What’s For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.