Looking for something different for a Valentine’s Day treat? These sweet treats are made with chocolate sandwich cookies and conversation hearts … plus a few sprinkles!
They look amazing and you can decide on your own color combinations for this Oreo bark.
Here’s what you’ll need: colored candy melts (I used pink, lavender, and light blue), conversation hearts candies, sprinkles, and a silicone mold. I used this heart-shaped one.
Crush the Oreo sandwich cookies in a zip top baggie or in a food processor. Press the cookie pieces into the bottom of the mold, leaving room for the chocolate.
Next, start with one color and fill 5 of the hearts with melted chocolate. Add in a conversation heart in the middle, pressing down gently. Top with sprinkles.
Move on to the next color and do five more.
Use the remaining color to fill the last 5 molds.
Be sure to put the heart and sprinkles on as you go so the chocolate doesn’t set.
Finished three rows: blue, lavender and pink.
Chill them for an hour and pop them out of the mold.
- 12- count silicone heart mold Amazon link below
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies like oreo - finely crushed
- 1/3 cup Wilton bright pink candy melts
- 1/3 cup Wilton blue candy melts
- 1/3 cup Wilton lavender candy melts
- 12 conversation heart candies
- Place 2 tablespoons of finely crushed Oreos into the bottom of each heart mold and press down firmly. (Crushing the cookies in a food processor works best).
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the pink candy melts for 45 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave in 10 second increments until completely melted and smooth.
- Spoon the melted pink chocolate into 5 of the molds, up to the top of each mold. Immediately add sprinkles and a conversation heart candy in the middle.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the lavender candy melts for 45 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave in 10 second increments until completely melted.
- Pour the melted lavender chocolate into 4 of the molds. Add sprinkles and a conversation heart candy to each one.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the blue candy melts for 45 seconds. Stir and microwave in 10 second increments until melted.
- Pour the melted blue candy into the remaining molds. Add sprinkles and a conversation heart candy in the middle of each one.
- Chill for 1 hour to allow the chocolate to completely harden.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share it with me on @thebalancingmom and follow on Tiktok @balancingmotherhood and Pinterest @thebalancingmom for more!
You may also like our chocolate covered strawberry recipe.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Comments & Reviews
Nettie Moore says
These are so cute!