If you’re looking for a fun and creative treat for this year’s St. Patrick’s Day party, try these delicious Lucky Charms pudding shots. Vanilla pudding, Irish Cream liqueur, and Lucky Charms marshmallows combine to create this festive boozy treat that will look amazing on your party table.
No one will be able to resist these adorable pudding shots that remind them of their favorite childhood cereal. With their sweet and creamy taste, pretty green color, and cute rainbow marshmallow garnish, these St. Patty’s day pudding shots are sure to be a big hit at any party.
Quick and easy to make, these treats are so much tastier and way more fun than the usual green beer. And just in case the kids get jealous, you can easily make a non-alcoholic batch just for them. Try this simple and delicious recipe this year and it may just be the start of a fun new St. Patty’s Day tradition!
💗 Why We Love This Recipe
- The bright green color and cute rainbow marshmallows make this a perfect party treat for St. Patrick’s Day!
- These sweet and creamy pudding shots are like a dessert and a cocktail in one.
- With the flavor of Lucky Charms marshmallows, these cereal infused treats will remind you of your childhood.
- You can easily turn this recipe into a non-alcoholic dessert that the kids will love.
- Vanilla instant pudding
- Cold milk
- Irish cream liqueur
- Marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal plus more for garnish
- Green food coloring
- Whipped cream for garnish
Step One: Make the Pudding Mixture
- Add the pudding mix, Irish cream, and milk to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk for about 2 minutes until fully thickened.
- Using a blender or a food processor, blend the Lucky Charms marshmallows into a fine powder.
- Whisk the marshmallow powder into the pudding mixture until fully combined
Step Two: Chill and Garnish
- Spoon the mixture into the shot glasses and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with the extra Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Tips and Suggestions
- Make Lucky Charms infused milk for your pudding. Pour milk over a bowl of cereal and refrigerate for 30 minutes, then discard the cereal and use the milk to make your pudding.
- Use a piping bag to fill your shot cups easily with no mess. If you don’t have a piping bag, you can use a baggie with the corner cut off.
- Make these extra festive by adding a green sugar rim or some green St. Patty’s Day sprinkles.
- Skip the green food coloring and use pistachio pudding in place of the vanilla.
- Try using white chocolate liqueur in place of the Irish cream.
- Make a Lucky Charms parfait by alternating layers of pudding and Lucky Charms cereal in a parfait cup.
Can I Make These Without Alcohol?
Make a non-alcoholic version by replacing the Irish cream with ½ cup cold milk.
How Do I Store Lucky Charms Pudding Shots?
Store these in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Can I Make These Ahead of Time?
You can, but they’ll taste best if consumed within a couple of days. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge and don’t add the whipped cream until you are ready to serve.
More Jello Shot Recipes
- Lime Jello Shots
- Sangria Jello Shots
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Fourth of July Jello Shots
- Candy Corn Jello Shots
- Grinch Jello Shots
Lucky Charms Pudding Cups
- plastic shot glasses
- 3.4 ounces vanilla instant pudding 1 package
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 cup marshmallows from Lucky Charms Cereal plus more for garnish
- green food coloring
- whipped topping
- In a medium bowl, add pudding powder, Irish Cream and milk, whisk for about 2 minutes until fully thickened.
- Using a blender or a food processor, blend the Lucky Charms marshmallows until it's a fine powder.
- Whisk in the Lucky Charms Marshmallows until fully combined.
- Fill the shot glasses with the pudding mix and refrigerate until ready to serve
- Before serving, top with cool whip and garnish with Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on @thebalancingmom and follow on Tiktok @balancingmotherhood and Pinterest @thebalancingmom for more!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Leave a Review!