This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
Make the fruit salad dressing, a honey lime dressing, with honey, orange juice and lime juice. Add some of the lime zest to the dressing. Drizzle over the cut fruit and toss.
Eat immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup grapes sliced in half
- 1 cup cherries sliced in half and seed removed
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 lime juice and zest
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Honey Lime Dressing
- Combine honey, orange juice, lime juice and zest in a small bowl
- Whisk until smooth
- In large mixing bowl add prepared fruit
- Toss with large tongs or spoons
- Pour the honey lime dressing over the fruit and stir lightly to coat
- *Keep refrigerated until ready to serve