Looking for a refreshing summer salad for a picnic, BBQ, or family gathering, then this honey lime rainbow fruit salad is your ticket.
You just need a few simple ingredients to make a beautiful fruit salad.
Cut fresh fruit like cherries, grapes, and strawberries to bite-sized pieces, then add blueberries and mandarin oranges. All the colors of the rainbow appear from nature!
Make the fruit salad dressing, a honey lime dressing, with honey, orange juice and lime juice. Add some of the lime zest to the dressing. Drizzle over the cut fruit and toss.
Eat immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup grapes sliced in half
- 1 cup cherries sliced in half and seed removed
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 lime juice and zest
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Honey Lime Dressing
- Combine honey, orange juice, lime juice and zest in a small bowl
- Whisk until smooth
- In large mixing bowl add prepared fruit
- Toss with large tongs or spoons
- Pour the honey lime dressing over the fruit and stir lightly to coat
- *Keep refrigerated until ready to serve
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share it with me on @thebalancingmom and follow on Tiktok @balancingmotherhood and Pinterest @thebalancingmom for more!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.