This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
This Halloween cookie fudge is a fun and easy recipe with a spooky look that’s perfect for your Halloween party. Creamy white chocolate is combined with real butter and sweetened condensed milk, then mixed with crushed Oreo cookies to create a rich and delicious fudge with an incredible cookies and cream flavor. It’s then topped with Halloween sprinkles and candy eyeballs to create an unforgettable party treat.
Your party guests will go crazy for this incredibly creamy and delicious Halloween Oreo fudge. It’s the perfect fun and festive Halloween dessert that’s guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth in a hurry. Easy and versatile, this fudge can be made with different kinds of chocolate or colored sprinkles for various occasions.
The bite-sized pieces make this an ideal treat for parties, and it also makes a great gift, but it’s so easy and delicious that you don’t have to wait for a special occasion to make it. Try this tasty treat any time you want to add some sweet and spooky fun to your day!
💗 Why We Love This Recipe
- It’s a perfect festive treat to bring to Halloween parties and school events.
- This is a quick and easy one-pot recipe that only requires a few simple ingredients. The hardest part is waiting for it to cool!
- Kids will love the fun Halloween sprinkles and spooky candy eyeballs – and they can even help you decorate.
- Fudge is a rich and delicious sweet treat, so it only takes a little bit to satisfy your dessert cravings.
- Small saucepan
- 8×8 baking pan
- Rubber spatula or large spoon
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Parchment paper
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Butter (salted)
- White chocolate chips
- Halloween Oreos (finely crushed)
- Halloween Oreos (chopped)
- Sprinkles (orange and black)
- Small candy eyeballs
🥄 How to Make Halloween Cookie Fudge
Step One: Make the Fudge
- Combine the condensed milk and butter in a small saucepan.
- Heat and stir until the butter is melted and the mixture is hot, but remove from the heat before it boils.
- Add the white chocolate chips and stir until the chips are completely melted.
- Gradually fold the crushed Oreos and salt into the chocolate mixture.
- Using a spatula, pour and spread the mixture evenly into a parchment lined 8×8 baking pan.
Step Two: Decorate
- While the fudge is still warm, spread the chopped Oreos, candy eyeballs, and sprinkles over the top. Press them gently onto the fudge to ensure that they stay in place.
- Let the fudge cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Suggestions and Alternatives
- To make cutting easier, remove the entire tray of fudge from the pan before starting, and use a long sharp knife.
- If the chips begin to cool too quickly during the melting process, you can return the saucepan to the heat for a short period of time to help soften the mixture.
- For an extra layer of flavor, add a bit of vanilla or almond extract into the fudge mixture right after the chocolate has melted.
- If Halloween Oreos aren’t available, this fudge will turn out just as good with regular or golden Oreos.
- Use regular or dark chocolate in place of the white. The darker color will also look great with the Halloween Oreos.
- Add some green and purple sprinkles for a more colorful Halloween look. You can also top with candy corn if you don’t have candy eyeballs.
Store the fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days. It may keep a bit longer, but ideally it should be eaten within a week.
The fudge will be firm and will keep its shape even after being cut. It should take about 3 hours, or you can make it in the evening and let it cool overnight.
The fudge should take about three hours to cool at room temperature. Although you can put it in the fridge to chill it faster, you’ll run the risk of it drying out a bit.
🎃 More Halloween Recipes
- Nutter Butter Ghosts
- Halloween Bundt Cake
- Spider Cookies
- Witch Hat Cupcakes
- Ghost Cupcakes
- Candy Corn Cookies
Halloween Oreo Fudge
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter
- 3 ¼ cups white chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup finely crushed Halloween Oreos
- ½ cup chopped Halloween Oreos
- 1 Tablespoon black and orange sprinkles
- 1-2 tablespoons eyeball sprinkles
- In a small saucepan, melt together the sweetened condensed milk and butter. Heat the mixture until very hot, but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and add in the white chocolate chips, let sit for about a minute then stir slowly until all of the chips have melted. If needed you can return the pan to low heat, stirring continuously until the chips are melted.
- Fold the finely crushed Oreos and salt into the fudge.
- Pour the fudge into an 8×8 pan, lined with parchment paper. Use a spatula to spread the mixture into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped Oreos, black and orange sprinkles, and the eyeball sprinkles onto the top of the fudge. Gently press the toppings down a little with your hands to ensure they stick to the fudge.
- Let cool at room temperature. Once cooled, store in an airtight container at room temperature, cut just before serving.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Leave a Reply