Crockpot hot chocolate is such a simple way to make the most amazing and chocolaty hot chocolate there is! Our recipe combines cocoa, milk, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips for an extra creamy chocolate you’ll love to sip.
You might also like our hot chocolate bombs with printable gift tags.
I’m always looking for a great hot chocolate recipe. I’ve tried a few in the past, but they just didn’t cut it.
This recipe is a winner. It makes a wonderful, creamy hot chocolate that’s filled with melted chocolate chips and multiple types of cream and milk.
If you love hot chocolate you have to try our hot chocolate donut holes. These are so easy to make and would be perfect with some hot chocolate!
Hot Chocolate Ingredients
- heavy whipping cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- milk chocolate chips
- cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
How to Make Hot Chocolate in the Crockpot
Pour all the ingredients into the crockpot and set on low. Let simmer for two hours, stirring frequently.
Keep a spatula nearby so you can scrape the bottom of the crockpot to ensure the melted chocolate is being incorporated into the milk.
After two hours, you can use a ladle and spoon some into a mug and top with mini marshmallows or whipped cream.
Want Some Christmas Cookies to Go With the Hot Chocolate?
- Christmas Wreath Cornflake Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Pinwheel Sugar Cookies
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
- Peanut butter balls
- 10 cups milk
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients into your crockpot and stir to combine.
- Turn crockpot on low and let simmer for 2 hours.
- Stir frequently, making sure to get the melting chocolate chips from the bottom.
- Pour into mugs and top with mini marshmallows or whipped cream.
12 Days of Cookies!
Get 12 AMAZING Christmas cookie recipes in your email!