These fireball Jello shots are the perfect way to add some boozy fun to your next gathering. Cherry Jello and Fireball cinnamon whisky combine for a sweet and spicy treat that all your guests will love. With their vibrant red color and fun maraschino cherry garnish, they’re an eye-catching treat that’s sure to get plenty of attention.
We love Jello shots for their ease and convenience, and the delicious cherry cinnamon combination of these Fireball Jello shots makes them one of the most delicious Jello shot recipes we’ve tried that have a spicy kick with a delicious cinnamon flavor. The bright red cherry garnish makes them look just a little fancier than your standard Jello shot, but they’re every bit as easy.
Make a batch of these Fireball shots hours or even a few days ahead of time and you’ve got a classic and delicious treat ready and waiting to bring the delicious fun to your next party.
If you love Fireball whisky you have to make our popular Fireball fudge.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Jello shots are a party favorite and a perfect addition to your next gathering.
- The fun maraschino cherry garnish makes these shots a pretty and fun treat that everyone will want to try.
- It has only four ingredients and takes just a few minutes to prepare.
- These can be made in advance so they’re ready whenever your party starts.
- Cherry-flavored Jello
- Fireball cinnamon whisky
- Maraschino cherries
How to Make Fireball Jello Shots
Step One: Prepare the Jello
- Set plastic cups out on a cookie sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the packet of cherry Jello mix to the hot water and whisk until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of cold water and Fireball and continue to whisk.
Step Two: Pour and Set
- Fill the plastic jello shot cups with the gelatin mixture.
- Place the shots in the refrigerator and chill for 4 hours or until the Jello is set.
- Once set, use a spoon to remove a little bit of Jello from the center of the cup.
- Place a cherry in the center of each cup where the Jello was removed.
Tips and Suggestions
- Spray a bit of non-stick spray in the shot cups to prevent the jello from sticking to the cup.
- Store the Fireball in the freezer before use. It will help your Jello to set more quickly.
- Be careful not to use too much alcohol – this may prevent your Jello from setting properly.
- Change the toppings – Instead of the cherries, you can top your shots with fresh whipped cream and red sprinkles. This would be great for a fun Christmas party.
- Red Hots – add some red hot candies to the top of the gelatin for decoration and extra spice.
- Green apple – Try using green apple Jello instead of the cherry to make green apple Fireball Jello shots with a delicious apple cinnamon flavor.
- Halloween party – add black food dye to the gelatin and they’d be perfect for an adult party.
- Plain gelatin – if you’re not a fan of cherry, you can use a different glafor or choose plain gelatin.
What is Fireball?
Fireball is a brand of cinnamon whiskey.
What Does Fireball Whisky Taste Like?
This alcoholic beverage has a fiery cinnamon taste to the whisky.
Can I Make Fireball Jello Shots in advance?
Yes, these Fireball cinnamon whisky shots will keep for about a week in the fridge but will taste better if they don’t sit for too long. For best results, serve your shots within 3-4 days of preparing them.
Can I Make an Alcohol-Free Version?
Yes, for a non-alcoholic version, omit the Fireball and prepare the Jello according to package directions replacing the alcohol with ginger ale. You can also add ½ to 1 teaspoon of cinnamon extract to get the cinnamon flavor.
More Jello Shot Recipes
- Lime Jello Shots
- Sangria Jello Shots
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Fourth of July Jello Shots
- Candy Corn Jello Shots
- Grinch Jello Shots
Cherry Fireball Jello Shots
- 16 2 oz. plastic shot cups
- 6 ounces cherry gelatin 1 box
- 3 cups water divided
- 1 cup Fireball whisky
- 16 Maraschino cherries
- Add plastic cups to a pan or muffin tin.
- In medium saucepan, add 2 cups of water and bring to boil.
- Whisk in cherry jello mix, stirring until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup cold water and 1 cup Fireball whisky. Stir.
- Pour evenly into plastic cups.
- Move to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours, until gelatin is set.
- Before serving, remove a bit of the gelatin from the center of the cups with a knife and place a maraschino cherry in the middle.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on @thebalancingmom and follow on Tiktok @balancingmotherhood and Pinterest @thebalancingmom for more!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Leave a Review!