This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
These champagne cheesecake shooters are a perfect decadent and classy party treat. Creamy and delicious cheesecake pudding is combined with champagne and Cool Whip and served in a shot glass with a graham cracker base. With its rich sweet taste and elegant presentation, it’s the perfect delicious mini dessert with a boozy shot of festive bubbly.
This sweet treat is an obvious choice for a New Year’s Eve party, especially when topped with a pretty foil firework toothpick for an extra fancy presentation. And since these treats are super easy and don’t require any baking, you can prepare and chill them in advance, making them a convenient choice when you’re extra busy and need an impressive dessert that can be made quickly.
Celebrate the holidays with this simple and elegant recipe that’s sure to impress your party guests and might just become a fun new holiday tradition!
💗 Why We Love This Recipe
- These delicious shooters are super easy and quick to make, with no baking required.
- This recipe gives you a boozy shot and a delicious dessert in one treat.
- The addition of champagne makes this a perfect festive addition to your New Year’s Eve party.
- This versatile treat can be dressed up with different toppings and you can easily make an alcohol-free version.
- Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- Cool whip
- Graham crackers
- Foil frill firework toothpicks
🥄 How to Make Champagne Cheesecake Shooters
Step One: Make the Cheesecake Filling
- Set out 10-12 shot glasses (2 oz).
- Whisk together the pudding mix, champagne, and milk in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the Cool Whip and whisk until fully incorporated
Step Two: Make the Graham Cracker Base and Assemble
- Add graham crackers to a food processor and pulse a few times to create the graham cracker crumbs.
- Put a small layer of the crumbs in the bottom of each shot glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass with the cheesecake champagne pudding mixture.
- Decorate with a foil frill firework toothpick
Tips and Suggestions:
- If you don’t have a food processor, you can simply place the graham crackers in a large zip top bag and crush with a rolling pin or heavy pan.
- Use a zip top bag with the corner cut off or a piping bag to fill the glasses quickly and easily with no mess.
- Substitute Oreo cookies for the graham crackers and white chocolate pudding for the cheesecake flavor pudding. Replace the champagne with coffee liquor for a mocha shooter.
- Substitute coconut cream flavored pudding for the cheesecake pudding and Malibu rum for the champagne to make a coconut cream pie shooter.
- Add a spoonful of cherry or blueberry pie filling on top of each shooter to make a fruity cheesecake treat, or top with some chocolate or caramel sauce.
- Top off your shooters with some fresh whipped cream and additional crushed graham crackers.
Can I Make a Non-Alcoholic Version?
Absolutely! Just follow the pudding mixture recipe but substitute ginger ale for the champagne.
Can I use Prosecco Instead of Champagne?
Absolutely – you can use prosecco, cava, or any type of sparkling wine in this recipe. I’d recommend buying your favorite mid-priced brand, as there’s no need to get anything super expensive when you’re mixing it with other ingredients.
Champagne Cheesecake Shooters
- 3 ounces instant cheesecake pudding 1 box
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup champagne
- 1 ½ cups whipped topping like Cool Whip
- 6 graham crackers
- 12 firework proof cocktail picks
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cheesecake pudding mix, milk, and champagne, stirring until well combined. Add the cool whip and whisk to incorporate.
- Add graham crackers to your food processor and pulse to crumbs (or use a large ziploc bag and crush the crackers by hand.
- Add a small layer of crushed graham crackers to the bottom of your shot glasses, filling about ¼ full.
- Fill the shot glasses the remainder of the way with the cheesecake champagne pudding mixture, then top each shot with a firework cocktail pick. Enjoy!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.