Make your holiday feast a little easier with these Christmas Crockpot Recipes. From tasty main courses and sides to sweet treats and more, these recipes are sure to make your holiday cooking a breeze.
Table of Contents
Christmas Slow Cooker Recipes
The Christmas season is full of shopping, parties and most of all a lot of cooking. With all the hustle and bustle, preparing a Christmas menu to feed a large family can seem overwhelming. But that’s where the magic of these crockpot Christmas recipes come in! These recipes are like little helpers that make your cooking much easier during this busy time.
The best part is, with such a wide variety, there’s a holiday crockpot recipe for every meal! Whether you’re looking for juicy holiday ham and turkey, comforting soups, or indulgent desserts these dishes are guaranteed to add extra deliciousness to your Christmas season.
Why We Love These Christmas Crock Pot Recipes
- Easy recipes: Each of these recipes are easy to prepare, making cooking your Christmas feast a little bit less stressful.
- Saves oven space: Holiday meals can require a lot of oven space. Using a crockpot frees up the oven for other dishes.
- Perfectly portable: Crockpot dishes are great for Christmas potlucks and parties because when they’re done, you just lock the lid and they’re ready to go.
Crockpot Christmas Appetizers
1. Crockpot Smokies
2. Crockpot Meatballs
3. Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
4. Slow Cooker Cranberry Turkey Meatballs
5. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup
6. Slow Cooker Marinated Olives
Crockpot Dinner Recipes
7. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Vegetables
8. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
9. Christmas Soup
10. Crockpot No Peek Chicken
11. Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
12. Crockpot Whole Chicken
13. Slow Cooker Turkey Legs
14. Slow Cooker Red Wine Short Ribs
15. Dr. Pepper Spiral Ham Crockpot Recipe
16. Crockpot Pot Roast Recipe
17. Crockpot Chicken Legs
Crockpot Christmas Breakfast Recipes
18. Crockpot Scrambled Eggs
19. Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
20. Overnight Cheesy Grits Casserole
21. Melt in Your Mouth Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
22. Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole in a Crockpot
Crockpot Christmas Side Dishes
23. Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
24. Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing
25. Homemade Brown Sugar Cinnamon Applesauce
26. Slow Cooker Roasted Beets
27. Best Slow Cooker, Gluten-Free Stuffing Recipe
28. Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
29. Candied Yams with Bourbon
30. Slow Cooker Southern Green Beans
31. Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
32. Slow Cooker Barley & Chickpea Risotto
33. Honey Roasted Baby Carrots and Brussels Sprouts
34. Easy Crockpot Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
35. Delicious Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes and Apples
36. Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots
Crockpot Christmas Desserts
37. Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler
38. Crockpot Pumpkin Dump Cake
39. Salted Caramel Fudge
40. Easy CrockPot Apple Dump Cake
41. Peppermint Crockpot Candy Recipe
42. Slow Cooker Easy Chocolate Fudge
43. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Sugar Candied Almonds
Bonus: Crockpot Christmas Beverages
44. Crockpot Hot Chocolate
45. Crockpot Apple Cider
46. Christmas Morning Punch
47. Caramel Apple Cider Recipe
48. Easy Slow Cooker Mulled Wine
49. Crock Pot Peppermint Hot Chocolate
50. Slow Cooker Hot Buttered Rum
Best Christmas Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Smokies
- Crockpot Meatballs
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Turkey Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup
- Slow Cooker Marinated Olives
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Vegetables
- Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
- Christmas Soup
- Crockpot No Peek Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Crockpot Whole Chicken
- Slow Cooker Turkey Legs
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Short Ribs
- Dr. Pepper Spiral Ham Crockpot Recipe
- Choose your favorite Christmas crockpot recipe.
- Gather up the ingredients.
- Slow cook, serve, and enjoy!
What’s For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.