The holiday season is the time of the year when all the Best Christmas Cakes make an appearance on dessert tables everywhere. With these delicious and incredibly festive ideas, you’ll have plenty of classic recipes and some new whimsical creations to choose from.
Table of Contents
Best Christmas Cake Ideas
During the holiday season, there are always decorative Christmas cookies and decadent homemade candies to satisfy a sweet tooth. But there’s nothing more festive than a gorgeous Christmas cake taking center stage. This collection of seasonal, show-stopping cake recipes includes everything from quick and easy recipes to some that are a little more elaborate, perfect for all baking skill levels.
We included all the top festive favorites, like a traditional fruit cake and a colorful layer cake with rich and creamy frosting. No matter which recipe you choose, these sweet treats will put everyone in the holiday spirit. If you’re looking for a tasty beverage to serve with your cake, this classic Eggnog and the fun Grinch’s Hot Chocolate are always hits.
Why We Love These Homemade Christmas Cakes
- Great variety: We made sure to cover every craving with a wide variety of scrumptious Christmas cakes.
- Gorgeous presentations: These cakes are not just desserts; they’re so beautiful they can be a dessert table centerpiece.
- Ultimate gifts: There is no better gift than homemade baked treats during Christmas time, and these cakes are the perfect answer.
1. Christmas Poke Cake
2. Christmas Bundt Cake Recipe
3. Gingerbread Cake
4. Cranberry Orange Christmas Cake
5. Easy Brandied Apple Upside Down Cake
6. Rustic Plum Cake Recipe
7. Chocolate Rolled Cake
8. Classic Carrot Cake Recipe
9. Green Velvet Cake
10. Winter Wonderland White Cake
Bonus Cake Recipes
11. Chocolate Spice Cake with Rich Cream Cheese Frosting
12. Blood Orange Bundt Cake
13. Grandma’s Fruitcake
14. Christmas Tree Cake
15. Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cake
10 + Christmas Cakes
- Christmas Poke Cake
- Christmas Bundt Cake Recipe
- Gingerbread Cake
- Cranberry Orange Christmas Cake
- Easy Brandied Apple Upside Down Cake
- Rustic Plum Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Rolled Cake
- Classic Carrot Cake Recipe
- Green Velvet Cake
- Winter Wonderland White Cake
- Pick a festive Christmas cake recipe.
- Gather up the ingredients.
- Bake, serve and enjoy!
What’s For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.