This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
“How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” is one of our favorite Christmas movies. We love sweet treats at holiday parties and Grinch desserts add so much color and are a fun treat to celebrate the holiday season.
The Grinch is such a classic and we love when the Grinch learns the true meaning of Christmas and his own heart grows. It’s so much fun to use this Grinch as a theme for a holiday party.
Make one (or all!) of these Grinch desserts and put on the Grinch for movie night or for a Grinch Christmas party. Themed treats always make a party more fun.
🛒 Common Ingredients Needed to Make Grinch Treats
Many of these recipes can be made with simple ingredients you have at home or can find in grocery stores.
- red heart – we love these red candy hearts to make the Grinch’s heart
- green food coloring – use drops of food coloring to turn things green. Gel food coloring works the best.
- green candy melts – these are a great option to get the perfect green color for candy coated desserts that require melted chocolate
- peppermint or mint – add a minty flavor to your Grinch treats with peppermint extract
Grinch Dessert Recipes
1. Grinch Crinkle Cookies
2. Grinch Hot Chocolate
3. Grinch Popcorn
4. Grinch Jello Shots
5. Grinch Brownies
6. Grinch Pretzel Bites
7. Grinch Cupcakes
8. Grinch Bark
9. Grinch Cookie Bars
10. Grinch Float
11. Who Pudding
12. Grinch Cupcakes
13. Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs
14. Grinch Truffles
15. Grinch Cake
16. Grinch Strawberies
17. Grinch Snowball Cookies
18. Grinch Fudge
I hope some of these fun holiday treats will put you in the Christmas spirit! If you decide to make any of these recipes, please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Leave a Reply