Father’s Day is a great time to honor dad with some special Father’s Day gifts. Homemade cards and gifts are really the best, but add to that something small that he’ll really enjoy.Here’s a list of ideas to help you choose!
1. Save some bucks while keeping dad in style with this 42mm stainless steel Apple Watch band. We particularly love the jet black finish for a unique look to dad’s high-tech Apple gear.
2. Who doesn’t love a thin, sleek wallet? Fossil’s Blocking Ryan Bifold Wallet is made up of beautiful leather and has a decent amount of compartments without being too bulky.
3. Splurge and treat dad to this genuine buffalo leather weekender bag by LEABAGS. This weekender boasts fine stitching, strong straps, and a vintage finish. Perfect for the fashion-forward traveling father!
4. Oxford shoes are a staple in any man’s wardrobe. Dress them up or down: we love the fact that this pair has a rubber sole for a sure and secure grip!
5. Getting dressed up is always fun, so make sure pops is feeling fancy from head-to-toe on special occasions! The Dockers 5-pack contains high-quality socks that are known for their great fit (all thanks to their spandex component). What’s even better is that they’re machine washable for easy maintenance.
1. Who says tools can only be found in the garage? Keep dad happy at the grill with his very own pair of high-quality tongs. Weber’s 6610 Original Tongs come in highly recommended: they’re the perfect length, have an easy-grip handle, and is super durable.
2. While dad’s busy flipping some burgers, he can rest assured that his beer will stay cold with Bottle Bud’s Insulated Beer Holder. Thanks to its neoprene lining, it can keep all sorts of beverages at a cool temperature and will even seal in the carbonation of the beverage.
3. This Bistro-Garden-Craftsmen Commercial Kitchen Bib Apron is made of 100% spun polyester for durability and easy cleaning. Each apron is easy to fit with adjustable ties, which can be tied in the front or back
4. Master of the Grill is this year’s book for all things “grill.” In it, dad will find barbeque recipes for poultry, seafood, vegetables, pizza (and more!) that the entire family will surely love.
5. Dad can take his grill-game onto the next level with these grill mats by Grillaholics. These heavy duty mats allow you to cook just about anything on the grill! Reusable and easy to clean, these will be dad’s favorite barbecue accessory of the summer!
For the Adventurous Type
1. Stanley’s Stacking Pint Set is perfect for any adventure! All thanks to its double wall vacuum insulation, the growler can keep beverages cold up to 24 hours and up to 100 hours with ice! For hot drinks, 18 hours. We love the fact that a set of 4 well-insulated tumblers come with the set: this gift pack is a must-have for any dad who loves the great outdoors!
2. The Cobra Solar Charger is a highly rated charger that works off of its solar panels for quick charging times. Great to take on hikes and other outdoor adventures, the Cobra Solar Charger has multiple outputs, allowing you to charge up to 3 devices at once.
3. Camping gear has never looked so comfortable: the California Basics Double Sleeping Bag is water resistant, includes two pillows, and has a lifetime guarantee. Keep cozy even in the great outdoors!
4. Sit back and enjoy the view! This portable hammock is of top-notch quality and makes the perfect companion for any camping/hiking adventure.
5. Portable speakers are great for any outdoor adventure! Looking to do some outdoor training? Blast some upbeat music to keep the adrenaline going with E-Blue’s superior stereo sound.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Leave a Review!