Homemade popsicles are such a great treat. We love to make popsicles all summer long. They are so refreshing, and you can make them how you want them. For this version, we made lemon blueberry popsicles.
And, I love how colorful they are! Who doesn’t want this popsicle treat?
How to Make Homemade Popsicles
Get your molds out – we used this popsicle mold from Amazon. Add your berries. You can use a variety of berries.
We used already frozen berries, but you can use fresh to start. Whatever you have.
Add the liquid, then the straws or popsicle sticks. Put your homemade popsicles the freezer for several hours or overnight.
Wiggle them out of the popsicle mold. Run some hot water on the outside of the popsicle mold if you need to.
These homemade popsicles are refreshing and a fun way to eat fruit on a hot day!
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice 4-5 lemons
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups water
In a large pitcher, combine water, sugar, and lemon juice. Stir well, until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill your popsicle molds with frozen berries.
- Pour lemonade over berries to fill molds completely and add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight.
- To remove popsicles from molds, run hot water over the outside of the molds.
You might also like our easy blueberry bread recipe!