This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
The Instant Pot is a great kitchen appliance! It’s hard to believe it’s a new “craze,” when pressure cookers have been around for a long time now. But once you have an Instant Pot, you’re going to want to have the right Instant Pot accessories to make cooking even easier!
The Instant Pot is a great new treasure in our house. So many recipes can be made quickly, like our favorite Instant Pot chicken noodle soup recipe made from frozen chicken!
Now that we have the Instant Pot, I needed to start to look at what accessories would help even more. And, these would make great holiday presents for friends who have Instant Pots. Take a look at these Instant Pot accessories.
1. If you take good care of your Instant Pot, then sealing ring replacement shouldn’t be too much of an issue. However, I like to keep some spares handy for the “just-in-case” factor. This one is part of the official Instant Pot family and comes in different sizes and colors.
2. A glass lid is perfect for turning your Instant Pot into a slow-cooker. I also use it when my Instant Pot is on its “keep warm” mode. It’s absolutely perfect for keeping dinner hot while we’re wrapping up our family activities!
3. The best part about this inner cooking pot is that it’s durable, thick, and has a no-chemical coating. If you’re using your Instant Pot often, then you’ll find having an extra cooking pot extremely beneficial.
4. Ready to store your Instant Pot leftovers? Then you definitely can’t do without the official Instant Pot silicone lid!
5. Got yourself in a sticky situation? This non-stick cooking pot is ideal for your cheesiest situations! We love using it for pasta, rice, and anything that burns on Instant Pot’s traditional cooking pot.
Be an Instant Pot Chef!
1. Don’t hurt yourself! You may be cooking up a storm with your trusty Instant Pot, but nobody likes burned hands. Mini silicone mitts are convenient and effective – they’re easy to store and incredibly durable.
2. Looking to perfect your steaming game? The OXO Stainless Steel Steamer fits perfectly in the Instant Pot. In no time, you’ll be steaming up some fresh veggies, fish, etc. If I were to get only on Instant Pot accessory, it’d be this steamer!
3. Running out of meal ideas? The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cookbook is a bestseller for good reason. Over 200,000 copies have already been sold and inside you’ll find fast, easy, and flavorful meals that the whole family will enjoy.
4. Who says that the Instant Pot is only for cooking? This springform pan fits perfectly in a 6-quart Instant Pot and will have you baking up a storm in no time. Anyone care for some cheesecake?
5. This Instant Pot strainer is popular among many Instant Pot users. Best for cooking up pasta, quinoa, and other beans, it fits best in a 6 quart Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Companions
1. Take the extra step in caring for your Instant Pot with this ultra-convenient Instant Pot cover. Available in 4 colors (The red and white gingham is my favorite!), it’ll keep your Instant Pot safe, clean, and free from potential scratches while in storage.
2. Food storage containers are a must when it comes to cooking with the Instant Pot. If you’re ready to do some meal prep for the week, then I suggest getting a glass set like this one for its durability and utility.
3. These Instant Pot tongs come in highly recommended by its users. They’re lightweight and durable with an anti-skid plastic handle. They’re great for keeping spring forms in place or for grabbing at hot bowls and containers from your Instant Pot.
5. On-the-go? This Instant Pot travel tote bag is ideal for 6 quart Instant Pots and pressure cookers. With padded sides and thick carrying straps, you can rest assured that your Instant Pot will be safe and sound during your adventures.