This tropical smoothie is the perfect refreshing drink made with mango and pineapple! It makes you feel like you’re on vacation on a tropical island!
OH, if that we’re only true! A girl can dream!
Just like if you picked this pineapple and mango right off the trees!
Yet, it’s really easy to make at home.
And, it just takes a few ingredients: frozen pineapple chunks, frozen mangos, yogurt, and milk. Yep, that’s it.
Put it all in a food processor or blender.
If you want a thicker smoothie, you can freeze the yogurt. Give it a whirl in the blender until it reaches the consistency you like. Add more milk if you want a thinner smoothie.
Top it with a sprig of mint and a pineapple wedge if you’re living on the edge!
Doesn’t it look just like something you’d get delivered from a handsome waiter on a tropical island?
Close your eyes and imagine it.
Take a sip, and you’re there.
Taste the fresh flavors of mango and pineapple.
Mango Pineapple SmoothiePrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup mango frozen, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple frozen, chopped
- 1 5.3 ounce container Greek yogurt vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup milk
- Fresh Pineapple wedge, mango pieces, and mint leaves for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large blender or food processor.
- Blend/process until smooth.
- Top with fresh mango pieces and mint leaves. Place pineapple wedge on rim of glass.
- Serve cold.
- (For a thicker smoothie, freeze the yogurt before blending.)
Amazing Chocolate Dessert Recipes!
Subscribe and download your FREE chocolate dessert recipes ebook!