This tropical smoothie is the perfect refreshing drink made with mango and pineapple! It makes you feel like you’re on vacation on a tropical island!
OH, if that we’re only true! A girl can dream!
You’re also going to want to try our Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Sunrise made with orange juice!
Just like if you picked this pineapple and mango right off the trees!
Yet, it’s really easy to make at home.
And, it just takes a few ingredients: frozen pineapple chunks, frozen mangos, yogurt, and milk. Yep, that’s it.
Put it all in a food processor or blender.
If you want a thicker smoothie, you can freeze the yogurt. Give it a whirl in the blender until it reaches the consistency you like. Add more milk if you want a thinner smoothie.
Top it with a sprig of mint and a pineapple wedge if you’re living on the edge!
Doesn’t it look just like something you’d get delivered from a handsome waiter on a tropical island?
Close your eyes and imagine it.
Take a sip, and you’re there.
Taste the fresh flavors of mango and pineapple.
You might also like the Disney Dole Whip recipe made with frozen pineapple and ice cream!
Table of Contents
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- 1/2 cup mango frozen, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple frozen, chopped
- 1 5.3 ounce container Greek yogurt vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup milk
- Fresh Pineapple wedge, mango pieces, and mint leaves for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large blender or food processor.
- Blend/process until smooth.
- Top with fresh mango pieces and mint leaves. Place pineapple wedge on rim of glass.
- Serve cold.
- (For a thicker smoothie, freeze the yogurt before blending.)
What’s For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.