Teachers work tirelessly all year for our children, which is why teacher appreciation week came about: as a way for parents to say Thank You for their hard work. I have to admit, however, that I cringe every time I get that email from the class mom saying it’s teacher appreciation time! I’m usually behind schedule and have nothing to give. That’s why this year, I’ve pulled together a list of amazing, and cute, teacher appreciation gift ideas!
As we as parents plan for summer vacations, summer camp, family outings, and the end of the school year we can’t forget the hard work teachers did for our children!
May and the end of the school year is the perfect time to recognize the hard work they put in teaching our children all year long.
I’ve pulled together 15 fun and unique (and inexpensive!) teacher appreciation gift ideas to show gratitude and appreciation for your child’s teachers.
Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
1. Tumblers with straws are all the rage and this one by Kate Spade is irresistible! It holds up to 20 ounces of your favorite cold beverage and is BPA, phthalate, and lead-free. The lemon print will remind your teacher that summer is just around the corner.
2. Water is good but infused water tastes even better! This bottle has a filter that allows you to infuse your favorite fruit to give your water a kick in flavor. It’s leak proof so you can travel with it wherever you go!
3. Your teacher will go from class-to-class in style with this Ello Cole Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug. It can hold up to 16 oz of your teacher’s favorite beverage. Imagine this: hot drinks will stay hot for 5 hours and cold drinks will stay cold for 10! This is definitely a must-have for any educator.
4. Need we say more? Your kids will be uber excited to give this tumbler to their favorite teacher! Made up of a stainless steel interior and a beautiful design, this travel mug makes for a perfect end-of-year gift.
5. Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer is Amazon’s #1 best seller in mug warmers. This is perfect to have on your desk to ensure a hot beverage throughout an entire school day. Easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to take anywhere!
1. Don’t let your eyes play tricks on you: this may look like a cute, potted plant but it actually doubles as a pen holder!
2. Here’s another gift idea that’s cute yet, convenient. Why dispense tape the old-fashioned way when you can feature it as a flower?
3. Your kid’s teacher will love these large binder clips for his/her organizing needs! Each one is 2” in width and 1” in capacity.
4. An apple for the teacher? Well, sort of. This one will last longer and sharpens pencils! Cuteness and functionality? Check and check!
5. This novelty item is the perfect book accessory. This silicone take on the classic bookmark will tell you exactly where you left off on the last page you read.
1. This tote can carry it all from books to pencils down to personal items. It can double as a school tote or a travel bag. Teachers will love traveling in style with this monogrammed number!
2. Not every teacher has a personalized stamp nowadays! The best kinds of gifts are the items that you would never think of getting for yourself. This self-inking stamp is perfect for any classroom!
3. Want to go for a classic? Then put a twist to it! Mugs are the perfect go-to teacher gift, but this personalized mug will make it extra special.
4. School’s out and summer’s arrived! Teachers need a glass (or two) after a good year of hard work! Offer Mr. or Miss. this personalized stemless wine glass – a classy gift for any deserving teacher.
5. A personalized portfolio is convenient for any office space – keep your child’s teacher organized with this elegant, personalized one.
I hope this list of teacher appreciation gift ideas has helped you show how much you appreciate your child’s teacher.
And, here’s a bonus idea: Make a batch of this sugar scrub and give it to all the teachers. It’s an easy and affordable gift idea.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.