So tender and juicy, this Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork is full of sweet, savory fall flavors. With only 5 minutes of prep time, this no fuss main course is perfect for a special holiday meal or dinner any night of the week.
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Recipe
This slow cooker cranberry pork tenderloin recipe is one of those meals where simplicity meets sophistication. It starts out with an incredibly flavorful sauce made with French dressing, onion soup mix, and the highlight of the dish, cranberry sauce. You just mix it together, pour it over the loin, then let the crock pot do its magic.
The pork cooks low and slow, soaking in all the flavors from the sauce, until it is tender enough to cut with a fork. You’ll garnish it with more cranberry sauce, colorful dried cranberries, and fresh parsley for an added gourmet touch. It’s the perfect main dish whether you’re having a big holiday dinner or just a busy weeknight family dinner.
We used canned cranberry sauce, but you can use this Homemade Cranberry Sauce if you have a little extra time.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Easy recipe: This slow cooker cranberry pork loin only takes 5 minutes to prep with 5 simple ingredients from the grocery store. It’s the perfect recipe for busy days.
- Delicious recipe: The combination of cranberry sauce, French dressing, and onion soup mix creates a delicious sweet and savory sauce for the pork.
- Beautiful presentation: The finished dish not only tastes amazing but makes an impressive presentation. The dried cranberries and parsley add the perfect pop of color.
Cranberry Pork Ingredients
- Pork loin roast
- Dry onion soup mix
- French dressing
- Canned cranberry sauce (jellied or whole cranberry sauce)
- Dried cranberries and parsley for garnish
How to Make Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast
Step One: Add the Pork and Sauce to the Slow Cooker
- Place your pork loin in the bottom of your crock pot.
- In a small bowl combine the dry onion soup mix, French dressing, and cranberry sauce.
- Pour the cranberry mixture on top of the meat.
Step Two: Cook Until Tender
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or for 4-6 hours on high.
Step Three: Add Cranberry Sauce Topping
- When ready to serve, add some of the leftover cranberry sauce on top.
Step Four: Garnish and Serve
- Garnish the slow-cooked pork roast with dried cranberries and parsley if desired.
Store leftover in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also freeze leftovers, wrapped in plastic wrap and then placed in a freezer bag for up to a couple of months.
Crockpot Cranberry Pork Variations and Add-ins
- Orange juice and orange zest – oranges add a tangy and citrusy flavor that goes hand-in-hand with the cranberry flavors.
- Sliced onions – caramelized onions work great with the sweet and savory sauce.
- Balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar – add a splash of balsamic vinegar to give the sauce more of a tangy flavor.
- Other herbs and spices – minced garlic, sage leaves, thyme, or rosemary sprigs give the sauce a delicious herby flavor.
- Extra sweetness – if you prefer a sweeter sauce, you can mix in some brown sugar, honey, or maple syrup.
- Dijon mustard – mustard adds a bit of tanginess that balances out the sweetness.
Our cranberry fluff would be a fun side dish for this dinner.
Can I Use Pork Tenderloin?
Yes, you can use pork tenderloin or even boneless pork chops. Keep in mind that pork tenderloin tends to cook faster than pork loin, so you might need to adjust the cooking time slightly.
What Can I Serve with This Pork Roast Recipe?
This is a great recipe to serve over mashed potatoes, with a side of fluffy rice or tender egg noodles. For simple green sides, roasted green beans, creamed spinach, or leafy green salad make a great addition to the meal.
How Do I Know When Pork Loin is Done?
When it comes to cooking tips, the best one is always to use a meat thermometer. It takes all the guesswork out of how to achieve a juicy pork loin every time. When the internal temperature reaches an internal temperature of 145° F degrees, you know it’s done.
More Easy Recipes for Your Holiday Table
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Make Ahead Turkey Gravy
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Pineapple Casserole
- Sugared Cranberries
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin
- 5 pounds pork loin
- 2 ounces onion soup mix 1 packet
- 1 cup French dressing
- 14 ounces cranberry sauce 1 can
- dried cranberries and parsley for garnish
- Put the pork loin in the bottom of the crockpot.
- In a small mixing bowl bowl combine the dry onion soup mix, French dressing, and cranberry sauce and mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture all over the pork loin.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- When ready serve with more cranberry sauce on top.
- Garnish with dried cranberries and parsley, if desired
What’s For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.