This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
With only 4 simple ingredients, this Kool Aid Pie is a super easy pie recipe that makes an AH-mazingly cool, refreshing and delicious dessert. And because of the bright and pretty colors it’s guaranteed to be all the kids’ favorite sweet treat!
It’s perfect for picnics, back yard summer BBQs, birthday parties, potluck dinners, or for any holiday!
No Bake Kool Aid Pie Recipe
This Kool-Aid Pie recipe is an easy no-bake dessert you’re going to love. Enjoy it all year long, but it’s especially wonderful during the summer months when you’re not wanting to heat up your kitchen.
If you are a huge fan of no bake desserts, you should also try, No Bake Cherry Cheesecake, No Bake Peanut Butter Pie, and this No Bake Banana Split Cake. They are all delicious recipes and just like this Kool-Aid pie, they require minimal ingredients and take just minutes to make.
Why We Love This Recipe
Flavor options: Because you can use any of your favorite flavors of Kool-Aid, you can make several pies that are totally different desserts. And because they are so easy, you can whip up a couple different flavored pies in a matter of minutes.
Summer time favorite: When it is hot outside, this is such a cool and refreshing creamy dessert that just melts in your mouth. And as an added bonus it doesn’t require heating up the kitchen to make it.
Kids can help: Because this Kool-Aid pie doesn’t require stove top cooking for baking, it’s the perfect dessert to get those little helping hands involved. They will love experimenting with the different flavors and colors.
What’s Needed for this No Bake Kool Aid Pie Recipe
Unsweetened Kool-Aid packet: Use your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This is what gives the pie that delicious sweetness!
Whip topping: We used Cool Whip.
Graham cracker crust: We used a ready-made crust from the grocery store, but you can make your own graham cracker pie crust if you prefer.
How to Make Kool-Aid Pie
- In the large bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment, combine Kool-Aid powder and sweetened condensed milk until thoroughly combined and color is even.
- Gently fold whipped topping (Cool Whip) into Kool-Aid mixture.
- Pour and spread the creamy pie filling into prepared pie crust and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream. For this you can use a can of whipped topping to make pretty little dollops.
Store leftovers in airtight container in fridge.
Tips and Add-Ins for Kool-Aid No Bake Pie Recipe
- The cool whip will dilute the colors of the Kool-Aid mix. If you want a more vibrant color, just add a couple drops of your desired gel food coloring. For instance, lemon Kool-Aid becomes really pale when mixed in with the other ingredients. Add just a couple of drops of yellow food coloring to give it a bright lemony color.
- Add colorful sprinkles or even Fruity Pebbles cereal to the top of the pie to really add a pop of fun colors.
- If you prefer it a little less fruity, you can use half of the Kool Aid packet.
- And if you like it even more fruity, mix in your favorite diced fresh fruit or even a drained can of fruit.
- Chopped nuts, like pecans and walnuts, are great with certain flavors like strawberry and lemon.
- If you want to make individual servings, you can make mini Kool-Aid pies using mini pie crusts.
- For a denser and even creamier pie, you can add in some cream cheese. Make sure it is room temp to keep it from having clumps in the mixture.
Different Kool-Aid Flavors to Try
The flavor possibilities are endless and every time you make it with a different flavor, it’s just like a whole new recipe. Here are some great combinations with different kool aid mix fruit flavors that are really great options:
- Strawberry Pie – Use strawberry-flavored Kool-Aid and garnish with slices of fresh strawberries for a rich and creamy strawberry Kool-Aid pie.
- Key Lime Pie – Lemon-lime Kool-Aid gives this pie a delightfully bright and citrusy flavor.
- Orange Creamsicle Pie – If you love the orange creamsicles, you can give this pie those same flavors with orange creamsicle Kool-Aid. Top the pie with a few mandarin orange slices to give everyone a hint what flavor they can expect.
- Fruit Punch Pie – Fruit punch flavored no bake pie is always a party favorite. You can garnish it with cherries and different sort of colorful berries.
- Lemon Pie – For a really cool and refreshing pie, lemonade pie is sweet and tart and super delicious.
- Mixed Berry Pie: With the blue color mixed berry Kool-Aid in this pie, it’s a fun one for fourth of July. Top with a little cool whip and a cherry on top for a beautiful red-white and blue dessert! You can use blue raspberry Kool-Aid for this one also.
Here are some other different flavors of Kool Aid that are super popular and each one makes a really easy and tasty pie.
- Cherry Limeade
- Black Cherry
- Green Apple
- Pink Lemonade
You certainly can! It is even BETTER the next day because it gives the flavors of the Kool-aide time to really infuse with the sweetened condensed milk and cool whip.
Just make sure you cover it with the plastic lid that comes with the pie crust or use some plastic wrap to cover it to keep the flavors fresh.
Absolutely! In fact, for a frosty treat, you can stick this pie in the freezer for about an hour before serving. When you bite into it, it will be semi-frozen but soft enough to cut. It is an ah-mazing way to serve this dessert on a hot day.
If are wanting to freeze this pie for later, cover the pie well with plastic wrap and then a layer for aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer. It should stay fresh for up to a couple of months.
Want More Delicious Pie Recipes?
- .13 ounce package unsweetened fruit-flavored drink mix like Kool-Aid
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce whipped topping thawed, like Cool Whip
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- In bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment, combine Kool Aid packet and sweetened condensed milk until thoroughly combined and color is even.
- Gently fold whipped topping (Cool Whip) into mixture.
- Pour and spread filling into prepared pie crust and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.