This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
Crescent roll veggie pizza is a great appetizer or potluck item to serve to family and friends. The crescent roll crust is topped with a creamy mixture of cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and a ranch dressing mix. Then topped with cheddar cheese, and your favorite raw vegetables.
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
We love this recipe because it’s super simple and tastes amazing. It’s such an easy recipe to bring to a potluck or gathering.
The ranch flavor added to the cream cheese layer brings to much flavor to the veggies, and the tender, buttery crescent crust is a perfect combination.
What I love most is how versatile the recipe is. You can use any vegetable combination you desire.
- refrigerator crescent rolls – prepackaged dough that you roll out
- cream cheese – 2 blocks, at room temperature
- ranch seasoning – this is the package of Ranch seasoning that you use to make dressing
- mayonnaise and sour cream – adds a ton of creaminess
- cheddar cheese – shredded cheese, use mild or sharp
- raw vegetables – a variety of veggies
How to Make Veggie Pizza with Crescent Rolls
This is such an easy recipe. The only part to cook is the crust. Start by lining a cookie sheet that has with sides (similar to a jelly roll pan).
Remove crescent roll dough from the package and press it onto the prepared cookie sheet. Use your fingers to seal the perforations.
Place the dough in the oven and bake per the package instructions.
While crust is cooking, prepare your vegetables. Slice and chop all veggies into small, bite sized pieces and set aside.
Remove crust from the oven and let cool.
While it’s cooling, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing packet and stir until combined and smooth.
Using an off-set spatula or a knife, spread cheese mixture on cooled crescent dough.
Sprinkle chopped vegetables over cream cheese mixture and top with cheddar cheese. Slice and serve.
Consider topping the veggie pizza with your favorite raw vegetables, or whatever you have on hand. Anything goes!
Here are some ideas of vegetables to consider:
- red, green, or yellow peppers
- black olives
- cherry tomatoes
Should You Cook Your Vegetables Before Putting Them on the Veggie Pizza?
We don’t recommend cooking the vegetables for this cold pizza. It’s meant to be a take on a good, old fashioned veggie tray. We like the crunch from the raw veggies.
Want More Easy Appetizer Recipes?
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 package Ranch dressing powdered dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¾ cup carrots shredded
- ¾ cup broccoli florets
- ¾ cup green and red pepper finely diced
- ¾ cup black olives sliced
- ¾ cup green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray or line cookie sheet with sides (similar to a jelly roll pan)
- Remove crescent roll dough and press onto prepared cookie sheet. Seal the perforations with your fingers. Place in oven and bake per the package instructions.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- While it’s cooling, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing packet to stir until combined and smooth.
- Using an off-set spatula or a knife, spread cheese mixture on cooled crescent dough.
12 Days of Cookies!
Get 12 AMAZING Christmas cookie recipes in your email!