These chocolate covered smores are a great way to have fun and decorate for Halloween or a monster-themed party!
You only need a few ingredients: graham crackers, marshmallow creme, melting chocolate, and colorful sprinkles!
Just look how cute they are. (Decorations by the 7-year-old.) We had a lot of Halloween-inspired sprinkles this year. Here’s the (affiliate link) candy eyeballs we used.
It’s really simple to make. Put together two graham cracker squares with marshmallow fluff in the middle. Then dip the stuffed graham crackers into melted chocolate. (I used candy melts.)
Use a spoon to get the chocolate on all sides. Once it’s fully covered, place it on a baking sheet that’s lined with wax paper or a silpat liner. I use (affiliate link) this one.
Pout on sprinkes and decorations. Get creative.
Use two eyes ….
Make them your own. Just make them!
- 16 graham cracker squares
- 1 container Marshmallow Creme 7 oz.
- 1 package melting chocolate like candy melts or almond bark
- sprinkles monster eyes, mini chocolate chips or other toppings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper, or a silpat baking sheet
- Take one graham cracker square and spread marshmallow creme on top. Cover with a second graham cracker square. Repeat with all graham crackers. Place marshmallow-filled graham cracker squares on baking sheet.
- Place in freezer for a few minutes so marshmallow fluff sets.
- While in freezer, prepare melting chocolates. Set candy melts in microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Stir in between each 30 second increment. Should only take 90 seconds - 2 1/2 minutes. Don't overheat.
- Remove graham crackers from freezer.
- Take each set and dredge in chocolate until covered. Place back on baking sheet.
- Moving quickly, repeat with remaining graham crackers.
- Once all are covered with chocolate top with sprinkles and decorations.
- Chill to let set and eat!
I’m participating in #choctoberfest! Be sure to join the giveaway and see all the other chocolate recipes! Learn more about Choctoberfest and enter to win a Chocolate Prize Pack! Check out my salted caramel brownies and chocolate cake with mocha frosting.
Disclosure: I participated in Choctoberfest which is a sponsored event. I did not receive compensation, nor did I receive any free products. I participated solely to collaborate with other bloggers and share great chocolate recipes! Affiliate links are used in this post which means if you make a purchase we receive a small commissions at no additional cost to you. Opinions are my own.
Amazing Chocolate Dessert Recipes!
Subscribe and download your FREE chocolate dessert recipes ebook!