This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
When I’m ahead of the game I made two (or three!) batches of muffins and freeze all but one batch to eat immediately. Then, every morning I take a muffin out of the freezer and zap it in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Just enough to thaw it, without cooking. Makes the perfect breakfast for when I’m in a hurry, which, let’s fact it, is every. single. day. Muffins are my secret weapon!
One that I love is the Raisin Bran Muffin. This is a weighty muffin, but not too dense, and it keeps you full for hours. I make these in the jumbo cupcake pans for an extra large muffin. They freeze perfectly too!
Here’s a roundup of some great muffins recipes from other bloggers:
1. Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins | Farm Fresh Feasts
2. Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins | My Cooking Spot
3. Strawberry Zucchini Muffins | Chica Circle
4. Pumpkin Muffins with Crumble Topping | Saving with Shellie
5. Gluten Free Cherry and Chocolate Chip Muffins | Fearless Dining
6. Gluten-Free Cranberry Muffins | Healthy Mama Info
7. Loaded Pumpkin Muffins | Baking Outside the Box
8. Tropical Mango Muffins | Snappy Gourmet
9. Fresh Peach Spice Muffins | Texas Type A Mom
10. Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins | Seasonal Family Fun
11. Peanut Butter Banana Muffins | A Mom’s Take
12. Chocolate Chip Cookie Oatmeal Muffins | Better in Bulk
13. Irish Coffee Muffins | Upstate Ramblings
14. Citrus and Honey Whole Grain Muffins | Farm Fresh Feasts
15. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins | Little House Living
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.