Since it’s apple season, and officially fall, thought I would share a new smoothie recipe to help get your mornings going on the right foot! This paleo apple pie smoothie will set your day off right.
This looks so good!
You just need a few healthy ingredients to make this apple smoothie! It starts with some frozen bananas that help to thicken the smoothie. You’ll also need dates, apple pie spice, and your choice of milk. We used coconut milk in this recipe, but almond milk will work well too. If you don’t want to do it paleo, then you can even use regular milk.
You’ll need to soak the dates in boiling water for a few minutes. Don’t skip this step. Then put the dates and other ingredients into a blender or food processor and mix.
It will get a little frothy.
Top with some coconut cream and a bit of cinnamon.
Paleo Apple Pie Smoothie
- 2 cups of coconut or almond milk
- 1 frozen banana sliced
- 1 small or half of a large apple select a sweeter variety like Gala, Fuji or Red Delicious, peeled, cored and chopped
- 4 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- A handful of ice cubes
- Whipped coconut cream optional
- Soak the pitted dates in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut milk, frozen banana, chopped apples, softened dates and apple pie spice.
- Blend or process on high util smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and blend well.
- Pour it in to tall glasses and serve immediately with whipped coconut cream (optional) and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
• ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
• ¼ teaspoon of allspice
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share it with me on @thebalancingmom and follow on Tiktok @balancingmotherhood and Pinterest @thebalancingmom for more!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.
Comments & Reviews
Eryn Whalen says
Thank you for creating something apple and paleo!!! Everyone is over the moon for pumpkin but apple desserts are closer to my heart. And paleo? Sold!
Yummy. I’m sure my kids would love this!
karissa Ancell says
This looks delicious. Apples and cinnamon are two of my favorite fall tastes.
I love the idea of apple pie in smoothie form. Thanks for the inspiration!
this looks awesome!! love paleo recipes, especially for fall!
Yum! That seriously looks amazing!
Belle | One Awesome Momma
My mouth is watering. This looks absolutely delicious.
Alicia at BalancingMotherhood.com says
takes some of the guilt away during holiday time!