Mini Fruit Tarts
Servings: 24 servings
- Sugar Cookie Dough- Refrigerated mix or your favorite recipe
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup assorted berries blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, kiwis, mandarin oranges
Prepare sugar cookie dough according to package or recipe directions.
Using a dough scoop or spoon, scoop out a tablespoon of dough at a time. Roll into a ball and place in a mini muffin tin.
Press a hole in the center of each ball of dough and press the dough into the edges of the muffin tin creating little tart shapes.
Bake according to package or recipe directions.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Remove from the muffin pan to cool completely.
For the Filling:
Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, a pinch of salt, and then add in powdered sugar gradually, mixing after each addition until it is all incorporated.
Chop berries and fruit into small pieces.
Once the cookie cups are cooled completely fill them with the cream cheese mixture. You can use a piping bag or spoon the filling into the center of each cup.
Decorate with chopped fruit and berries.
- If making these ahead of time the cookie cups can be baked and filled but the fruit should be added right before serving.
- If your fruit has excess juice pat it dry with paper towels before decorating cookies.
Serving: 1serving | Sodium: 30mg | Calcium: 10mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 157IU | Sugar: 11g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 22mg | Cholesterol: 10mg | Calories: 78kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 3g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Iron: 1mg