Jiffy Corn Casserole
- 1 15 1/4 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14 3/4 oz can cream of corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 8 oz package corn muffin mix (Jiffy corn muffin mix)
- 4-6 oz. cheddar cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x9 casserole dish
In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and butter.
Pour into prepared baking dish.
Place in oven and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 829IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 1mg