- 1/2 cup whipped topping thawed (like Cool Whip)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups fruit-flavored rainbow colored mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 11 oz. can mandarin orange slices drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries stems removed, drained (halve the cherries)
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple drained
Mix whipped topping, sour cream, vanilla, and salt together and set aside. It's best to mix this by hand with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
In large bowl, place mandarin oranges, pineapple, cherries, and coconut in bowl and mix together.
Add in mini-marshmallows and mix.
Pour sour cream mixture on top and gently stir until fruit is covered.
Chill for 30 minutes and serve
Calories: 1885kcal | Carbohydrates: 341g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 61g | Saturated Fat: 46g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 502mg | Potassium: 1258mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 287g | Vitamin A: 5028IU | Vitamin C: 128mg | Calcium: 368mg | Iron: 5mg