- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon onion finely chopped
- 1/2 - 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 - 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 small can crushed pineapple 8 oz.
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt I like Lawry's
- 2 cups pecans chopped
In large mixing bowl, mix ingredients together using mixer.
Form the mixture into one large ball (it's pretty big), wrap with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for several hours.
Take out and and roll in chopped pecans. Wrap in waxed paper and chill overnight.
Serve with crackers and cut, fresh vegetables.
Calories: 1471kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 144g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 2345mg | Potassium: 1501mg | Fiber: 26g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 6360IU | Vitamin C: 374mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 6mg