I don’t have a post prepared for today so I’ll just write about a few things I’ve found lately:
- “Friends” star Courtney Cox is said to be under stress for trying to balance life, work, motherhood and marriage. She’s reportedly shrank two dress sizes — down to a size 2. Now, she was skinny enough before loosing weight, but wouldn’t it be great if some weight loss came naturally for the rest of the world’s moms since we deal with this same stress. Just goes to show you that money doesn’t buy everything. Read the story here.
- There is a lunar eclipse tonight. It’s the last one until 2010, people. The news makes is sound like this is ages away, a millennium away. It’s only two more years.
- I stumbled upon a Web site for Work at Home Moms, www.buzymoms.com. It’s a professional looking site that seems to have lots of detailed information, tips and resources to help you find that business where you can work from home.
- New family rule: the fist person home has to give a warm greeting to the second person home. Read how Steve tells of this family ritual at TheSneeze.com. Fair warning: if you read any of his other posts, I’m won’t be held responsible for the amount of tears that will be streaming down your face because you’ll be laughing so hard it will hurt.
- Lately I haven’t had time to make family meals so I’m on the hunt for quick and easy dinners for a family. I did a quick search and found some interesting recipes here. Send me your links if you know of some great places to get inspired.
Amazing Chocolate Dessert Recipes!
Subscribe and download your FREE chocolate dessert recipes ebook!