Summer is here. Time to slather on the cream. Personally, I hate putting sunscreen on, but it is something we must do. We should all be wearing a base coat of some kind of sunscreen on our faces. Many of today’s face lotions now contain SPF and even foundations have SPF in them.
And, what about the kids? My son doesn’t like sunscreen and it’s usually a fight to put it on. The pool is the only weapon I have to get him to wear it. If he doesn’t put it on, he’s not allowed to go swimming. But, how do I get him to wear it just to play outside. I haven’t mastered that yet, but it’s next.
- How do you get your child to wear sunscreen? From Yahoo answers.
- Top 10 Sunblocks & Sunscreens from iVillage.com
- Top 9 Best Sunscreens from About.com
- Best Sunscreen for Kids from About.com
- What kind of sunscreen is best for toddlers? from Baby Center
- Sunscreen Q&A from American Academy of Pediatrics (includes information for infants)