This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
This unicorn box is a great way to surprise someone with something fun. It could be for a birthday or just because. It’s a special box
You’ll need a cardboard box with a lid. This could be any type of box, but I suggest one that’s sturdy.
You’ll cover it with sparkly paper, that’s cut to size. Glue it on each side of the box. Add some colored tissue paper on the inside. The brighter, the better.
For some consistency, you can add the same sparkly paper to a jar of play-dough or slime.
Here are some ideas of what to put inside, but you can do anything you like.
Unicorn Box Filler Ideas:
Wooden block decor
Sugar candy suckers
Rock candies make a great addition to one of these boxes because they’re bright colors and a sweet treat. I also love to add bright-colored sharpy-like markers. Who doesn’t love colored pens??
Make a cute sign for the top.
Arrange all the items and close the lid – ready for gift giving.
- Corrugated cardboard box with a front flap and tuck feature
- Pink teal, or yellow tissue paper
- Pink teal or yellow glittered card stock
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Trace the top (twice), front and sides of your box onto your glittered card stock and glue the correct pieces to the box itself.
- Glue your second top on the inside top of the box.
- Print and cut out your printable and glue to the inside top of the box, onto the glittered paper.
- Place a few pieces of tissue paper in the bottom of the box and begin filling your box with unicorn related items. The more the merrier.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.