This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
I decided to create a photo frame to wrap around a photo of my new baby and send to our family for St. Patrick’s Day. It’s going to be her first “holiday” so I just thought it would be a creative way to send an updated photo. Since I went ahead and did all the work in PhotoShop I decided to offer it here as a download for anyone who wants to use it. I put together a quick how-to.
- Open stpattywrap.psd in Photoshop.
- Click (highlight) on the “Insert your photo here” layer.
- In a new window, Open your photo.
- Size your photo to 375 x 500 (width x height). (Go to the Image menu, choose Image size, type in your dimensions and click OK.)
- Drag your photo to the open stpattywrap.psd file. Since the Insert your photo here layer is highlighted it should show up behind the green border.
- Save the file as a JPG. (File Menu, Save as.)
Now you can post it on your blog or sent to your family and friends via email. Leave a comment below if you enjoy this and I’ll try to make more for other holidays.
Baby photo courtesy stock.xchng.
12 Days of Cookies!
Get 12 AMAZING Christmas cookie recipes in your email!