Here’s some stuff that’s caught my attention lately:
- I’d think this was funnier if I had a teenaged daughter becuase then I might actually know more about who is this guy. (Warning, this song will get stuck in your head.)
- Pixar’s new movie, “UP” is apparently a tear jerker. Anyone with a pre-schooler see it yet? Advice on if I should take my son?
- All my teacher friends are facebooking (I couldn’t give it up for the week, after all) how excited they are about the end of the school year. There are posts about sleeping late, taking naps and summer vacations. Sometimes hard to read when you work in the corporate world and the extent of your summer vacation is only if you have enough vacation time stored up to take a week off. Anyway, here’s a link about the top vacation places for families.
- Speaking of summer, now that school is out, be sure to fit in summer reading time for you and your kids. I’ll try to post a link with some books for adults that I’ve read recently, but here’s a link with a summer reading list for kids.
- I’m reading a lot of tweets about people using EA Sports active. How is it different than the Wii fit?
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.