This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
Here’s some stuff I’ve been collecting around the Internet that you might find interesting:
- Woot.com — this site is pretty cool although I forget to go there every day. Each day the site offers one product for sale at a reduced price. The item is only offered for that one day, while supplies last.
- Working moms need a wife — found a post on my friend Manny’s blog (AskManny) linking to www.mommytrackd.com where they explain the need for moms to have a wife. (I’d argue that SAHM’s need a wife too!) In Germany, there is a scholarship of sorts for working moms to apply for so they can hire someone to cook and clean their house while they work. Read the “New York Times” article about this here.
- I love Guy Kawasaki and his new site AllTop.com. He loves Moms. I’ve been added to the already awesome list of Mom blogs. Check it out here.
- Yahoo is building a women’s content site that will incorporate blogs and personal home pages. They’ve got a steep road ahead of them, since there are sites like iVillage.com that offer these things to us already. But, more power to Yahoo. I’m excited to see what they come up with.
- Here’s a site to help keep you organized: Take a look at Rememberthemilk.com. It’s a site that helps you manage your tasks and has multiple applications to try.