This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
Baby photo credit: doriana_s
- If you have simple PhotoShop skills you can follow my easy to use instructions to download this free photo frame (shown above) and add your own image inside the red frame. Instructions are at the end of this post.
- There’s time to make chocolate covered strawberries. And, they’re quick and easy. The kids would have fun with this project.
- Valentine’s Day crafts for kids.
- If you’ve got some time today or even tomorrow you could attempt to make a Valentine’s Day cake that will *wow* everyone who get a piece. There’s a surprise on the inside — when you cut into the cake it displays a red heart. The baker shows a simple tutorial on her blog. You’ve got to see it.
- One of the allrecipe.com users, Celeste, submitted a photo of a Valentine’s Day (or I should say Night) picnic she created for her and her husband fireside at their home. Looks very romantic.
- RealSimple.com has a Valentine’s Day dinner menu that claims to be “stress-free.”
When all else fails, wait until the kids are in bed and put on a movie. It doesn’t matter what you do as long as you are together.
Photo Frame How to:
- Open valentinewrap.psd in PhotoShop.
- Click (highlight) on the â€œInsert your photo hereâ€ layer.
- In a new window, Open your photo.
- Size your photo to 375 x 500 (width x height). (Go to the Image menu, choose Image size, type in your dimensions and click OK.)
- Drag your photo to the open valentinewrap.psd file. Since the Insert your photo here layer is highlighted it should show up behind the red border.
- Save the file as a JPG. (File Menu, Save as.)