This site contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information.
It’s Friday the 13th, but don’t let that distract you from the weekend holiday that is narrowing in: Father’s Day is Sunday. I’ve got a few links here for last minute ideas:
- Breakfast in bed. Easy, over and done with by 9:00 a.m.
- Cards. Go buy lots of cards and give them to Dad throughout the day.
- Printable Father’s Day cards for the kids to give Daddy.
- Father’s Day craft ideas.
- Ten last minute gadget ideas, from “PC Magazine.”
- Printable, and colorable ribbon — maybe for “Wold’s Greatest Dad.”
- Father’s Day coupons. One free backrub, one car wash, etc.
Dads: Enjoy your day. Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads, PopPops, Granddads, and Great Grandpas out there.
Update: A reader emailed me (Thanks, Chris!) with a great idea to create a CD of songs about Dads. Here’s his list of song suggestions:
Here’s a little playlist for daddies on Father’s Day.
- Still Fighting It – Ben Folds
- Lullaby – Chris Blake (that’s me!)
- Danny’s Song – Kenny Loggins
- Father and Son – Cat Stevens
- Just the Two of Us – Will Smith
- Daddy – Beyonce
- Father and Daughter – Paul Simon
- Daddy’s Tune –
- Daddy – Wyclef Jean
- Daddy –
— Courtesy Chris Blake
He’s also offering up on of his songs fro free, “Lullaby” for Father’s Day at: www.myspace.com/chrisblakemusic.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.