Each weekday morning in my house is always a rush to get out the door, which leaves little time for breakfast, let alone something healthy. Lately, I’ve been in a quest to get something at least somewhat healthy into my body Monday through Friday.
- Keep a stash of natural granola bars in my desk drawer for those days I end up closing the door without getting a morsel of food into my body.
- Bought low-fat yogurt and natural granola, nuts and dried fruit (Mona’s granola) for a quick take-with-me breakfast.
- Make muffins ahead of time and freeze them. You can have a fresh muffin in 10 seconds in the microwave.
- Make some yummy looking, mostly healthy breakfast bars. “Parents” magazine calls them energy bars, but they look delicious too.
- Whole wheat english muffins with sugar-free jelly and/or natural peanut butter.
Amazing Chocolate Dessert Recipes!
Subscribe and download your FREE chocolate dessert recipes ebook!