Here’s another installment of how people find this blog. I find it interesting the keywords people use to find me.
- “How to deal with motherhood” — It’s all about the balance. Balance.
- “Hate Thomas Tank Engine” — probably in reference to my post about how Thomas The Tank Engine Is Ruining My Night.
- “Popular Mom blogs” — thanks!
- “Balancing kids and housework” — this is a tough one. If you can afford it, hire someone to clean up for you. If not, then find a routine that works for you, but in the end leave those dishes in the sink if you really need some down time.
- “Car cake” — I’m so proud of the car cake I did for my son’s second birthday.
- “Leg cast, infants” — I guess there are a lot of moms out there whose kids have broken legs.
- What to do if a child eats a Lego? — Call the Dr.!
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.