Luckily, the Fourth of July falls on a Friday this year, which means a long three-day weekend. We don’t have enough of these in America! Hopefully you have planned something fun to do with your family this fourth. Here’s a list of some activities you can do with young children to help get them in the spirit of the holiday.
- Create printable flags.
- Make Fourh of July popsicles.
- Make Fourth of July twirlers (craft).
- Make a flag sheet cake. Or this one from Martha Stewart.
- Instead of fireworks for the little ones, why not have a bell ringing ceremony in your backyard at night.
- Color with these free printable Fourth of July coloring pages.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.