This was originally published in 2009, but I have updated the download image for 2010!Â
Since Easter is almost here I created another photo frame (like I did for St. Patty’s Day) for you to download and put your own photo in. You can save the file, open in PhotoShop, resave with the photo of your child and send to friends and family.
- Open easterwrap.psd in PhotoShop.
- Click (highlight) on the “Insert your photo here” layer.
- In a new window, Open your photo.
- Size your photo to 375 x 500 (width x height). (Go to the Image menu, choose Image size, type in your dimensions and click OK.)
- Drag your photo to the open easterwrap.psd file. Since the Insert your photo here layer is highlighted it should show up behind the blue border.
- Save the file as a JPG. (File Menu, Save as.)
Now you can post it on your blog or sent to your family and friends via email. Leave a comment below if you enjoy this and I’ll try to make more for other holidays.
Baby photo courtesy stock.xchng.