Easter is upon us. My son can hardly contain himself, and I’m not sure he even understands why he’s so excited. He just knows that his paper chain is down to the last two links and we’re headed to the Grandparents house.
I’ve pulled together a few links to help get in the mood of the upcoming weekend.
- Creative ways to teach your kid’s about the real meaning of Easter: “How To Make Easter Real ForÂ Your Kids.“
- Ideas of items to include in your child’s Easter basket
- SimpleMom.net has a great list for Easter: “Simple Ways To Celebrate Easter“
- Make a cute bunny from your baby’s old socks. It’s super cute and looks quick and easy.
- Balancing Motherhood’s Easy Easter bunny cake tutorial
- Easter photo frame download (PhotoShop file) — insert your own photo into this frame and print out for family.
Â Photo credit: thea0211
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.