It’s the time of year when office emails start to get mushy. Families get together to eat and be merry. Everyone is thankful for what they have. It’s a great day, this Thanksgiving holiday we celebrate in America.
Families are struggling because of the economy this year. Friends are out of work. Jobs are hard to find. People are sick. Some are dying. But, what in your life is good? What are you thankful for this year?
- Are you in good health? Many aren’t.
- Do you still have your home? Many are in foreclosure or have already been forced out.
- Do you have a job? Many people are struggling to find work.
- Do you eat three meals a day? Many people aren’t able to afford this luxury and rely on others to feed them.
- Do you have a warm bed to sleep on? Many people are homeless and forced to sleep outside on cold nights.
- Do you have family? Some are lonely and the holidays make it worse.
Let’s remember this season to be thankful for what we DO have and to make the best of every moment.
I should take a moment to thank you, the readers, for coming to my blog. I write for you everyday. I think of you as I type and hope that I am inspiring you to be the best mother you can be. Thanks for coming!
12 Days of Cookies!
Get 12 AMAZING Christmas cookie recipes in your email!