As the last day in 2008 I thought I would recap some of my favorite (and your) posts from the past year (or so). Thanks to all of my readers for providing me with an outlet for information that helps mothers. I’m thankful to have seen my readership grow over the past 12 months and hope it continues into 2009.
Here’s wishing you and your family a great New Year’s Eve tonight!
Some of my favorite posts:
- One Moms Story of Love, Hope and Faith — this is my all time favorite piece because it’s a true story that can inspire all of us to live in the moment.
- Thomas The Tank Engine is Ruining My Night
- Bumbo, My Beloved Bumbo
- Family Yard Day turns into Family Lazy Day
- Observations from My Two-Year-Old
Some of Your favorites:
- Car cake — my post on how I made a cute car cake for my son’s second birthday.
- Five Things You Should Never Do With a Banana
- Outpouring of Assistance for Inspiring Mom Blogger
Photo courtesy gfpeck.
Amazing Chocolate Dessert Recipes!
Subscribe and download your FREE chocolate dessert recipes ebook!