School’s back in session in my part of the country, and is about to be elsewhere. I collected a roundup of creative lunchbox ideas:
(If you want me to include yours just add a comment to this post and I’ll update this post later with additional entries)
- Lunchbox ideas from e-mealz blog
- Check out this “Banana Dog” after school snack idea from Disney’s family site. It’s a hotdog bun with peanutbutter and a banana. Looks cute, and surprisingly yummy.
- Here are some lunchbox ideas that utilize bento boxes. Great, simple lunchbox ideas here.
- Last year on Balancing Motherhood we featured a lunchbox from one of my friends. SO CUTE.
- Back to school lunch ideas for kids and adults from the LA Times — a photo gallery to inspire you.
- Don’t forget about a good breakfast to start the day. Here are several recipes.
- Get a printable back to school checklist from e-mealz
- And please don’t forget to try to have a no trash lunch this year. I am making strides in this area and think that we’ll finally be able to have a zero trash lunch nearly every day! Here’s what I’m talking about.
** I found a special 50% off offer from reusies.com to buy reusable sandwich and snack bags for your kid’s lunchboxes this year! The offer is good through Friday, Aug. 19. Use coupon code GMA (as seen on Good Morning America.)
Additions that I found:
Photo credit: stock x change.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.