- Gain insights in what’s coming next.
I’m posting what I’m working on to give readers a behind-the-scenes look at what is coming.
- Showcasing great motherhood articles from the Web
Oftentimes I find articles that I want to share and start a conversation, but Twitter doesn’t allow for enough of that. I post interesting articles that I find on the web, things that I may not have time for full commentary on the blog, but that I want to let the readers know are out there.
- Get a feed of new posts.
I’ll be linking to new posts so you don’t have to remember when to come to the blog.
- Connect with other mothers.
We’re all balancing everything these days. Let’s start sharing our collective thoughts on what works and with what we’re struggling.
- Get a great, easy recipe for Blueberry Syrup.
I posted a super easy recipe for a wonderful and colorful pancake syrup. Go check it out and make it the next time you make some pancakes. While you’re there, be sure to hit the “Like” button!
As an extra incentive, I’m going to give away a free one-year subscription to “Entrepreneur” magazine. (Details below). I’m renewing my subscription and they are offering an extra subscription for free so I thought I would give it to someone who actually wants the magazine. That could be you! It’s not a big techie magazine and is written to inspire people to own their own businesses. This is by far my favorite magazine. I think a lot of my readers have or want to have their own business — weather it’s a full-fledged business with employees or it’s bringing an invention to fruition or helping you to run a small business from your home, this magazine is the jackpot for inspiration. Short articles make it the perfect read whenever you have a few minutes.
Details to enter:
1. Go to Facebook.com/BalancingMotherhood and “Like” the page.
2. Then, enter a comment below saying you liked Balancing Motherhood on Facebook and why you’d like a subscription to the magazine.
3. Obtain an additional entry if you follow TheBalancingMom on Twitter. (www.twitter.com/thebalancingmom). After you follow me, enter an additional comment below to count as your second entry.
Contest ends, Friday, October 7 at noon EST. I will take all the submissions and randomly choose one winner. I will notify the winner via email and at that time request a mailing address so I can submit for the subscription.
Giveaway has nothing to do with “Entrepreneur” magazine, except for the fact that I love it.
Amazing Chocolate Dessert Recipes!
Subscribe and download your FREE chocolate dessert recipes ebook!